18 January, 2019
THE 10 COMMON REASONS WHY DUBAI VISA OR UAE VISA APPLICATION IS REJECTED
Here are the 10 most common reasons why Dubai Visa application is rejected.
- For female below 25 traveling without their parents or relatives might be rejected or experience delay of approval of the visa application.
- Applying a UAE entry visa with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might be rejected automatically.
- Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
- Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
- Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
- Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
- Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- When photo of the passport copies are not clear or blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration system, usually the approval gets delayed or rejected.