Schengen Visa Assistance From Dubai
VISA ASSISTANCE | SCHENGAN VISA?
Apply your UAE VISA CHANGE with South Travel for a hassle-free experience.
For UAE Residents Only
A Schengen Tourist Visa is a short-stay visa that allows a person to travel to any members of the Schengen Area, per stays up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. The Schengen Visa is the most common visa for Europe.
|Schengen Visa Assistance||AED 350 per person|
|You will be provided with:||Not included are as follows:|
|* Dummy Hotel Booking||Travel Insurance charges , starts at AED 115 per person|
|* Air Ticket Itinerary||Appointment Schedule fees|
|A Tourist Visa Documents Checklist||Schengen Visa Fee – to be paid at the Application Center|
Documents required for the assistance
- A copy of your passport
- Your date of Travel
- A copy of your UAE Residence Visa
- Country of Destination
Schengen Visa Countries
- If you plan to travel to one destination only, that’s the country’s embassy or consulate that you are going to lodge your application.
- If you plan to travel to multiple destinations, you are going to apply to the embassy or consulate where you are going to spend the most days of your trip.
- If you plan to travel and spend equal/same number of days to one or two destinations, you are going to apply to the embassy or consulate where you will be entering first.
- Processing of the visa will take a minimum of 14 working days, up to 21 days from the date of appointment.
- In case of an interview will be required at the Embassy/Consulate, the application center or the embassy will be calling you accordingly.
- Having complete requirements will not guarantee an approval of the Schengen Visa. Decisions are solely from the Immigration Officers at the Embassy/Consulate.
- Service fees are valid per assistance only and are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions