UAE VISA CHANGE | DUBAI VISA CHANGE
|Airport to Airport||Starts from AED 999 /person||View Details|
|Visa Change Oman Exit By Land||Starts from AED 950 /person||View Details|
|A2A Visa Change - Same Day||Starts from AED 1500 /person||View Details|
Easily Extend your UAE Tourist Visa
Extend your visit visa without exiting the country with our UAE TOURIST VISA CHANGE PACKAGES! No more waiting in the airport for long hours or travelling to Oman by Bus.Both 30 days and 90 days package are available at affordable price. The applicant should submit their documents 2-3 days prior to their last day. This can be done sitting at home. The applicant will not need to leave the country. He or She can wait for the visa approval from the comfort of your home.
WHO CAN AVAIL THE UAE VISA CHANGE?
THE COUNTRY VISA CHANGE will be Hassle Free and 100% possible for tourist who is already inside UAE.
- keyboard_arrow_rightUAE Tourist/Visit Visa holders on Single Entry
- keyboard_arrow_rightUAE Tourist/Visa Visa holders on Multiple Entry
- keyboard_arrow_rightNationalities with “VISA ON ARRIVAL” who wanted to stay longer inside the UAE, for more information visit here
- keyboard_arrow_rightFrom Cancelled Employment Visa to Tourist Visa
Please talk to our visa expert at +971 4 447 3839 if you need more advice and information.
Documents required for processing UAE Country visa change
- keyboard_arrow_rightClear, scanned copy of your passport
- keyboard_arrow_rightClear, scanned copy of your passport/2×2 size photo with white background
- keyboard_arrow_rightBirth certificate copy of the child age 18 and below
- keyboard_arrow_rightFor the child age 18 and below, we will also need the passport & Tourist visa or UAE Residence visa copy of the mother or father
- keyboard_arrow_rightCopy of your current Tourist/Visit Visa.
- keyboard_arrow_rightCopy of your Cancellation Document, if from UAE Residence Visa.
- keyboard_arrow_rightCopy of your entry stamp on passport from UAE Immigration
- keyboard_arrow_rightProvide your file number, if available
- keyboard_arrow_rightFor Pakistani & Iran Nationality, copy of your National ID Card (Front and Back)
Send us your documents to email@example.com or to our Travel Consultant whom you are dealing with already. You can also reach us at +971 4 447 3839, if you need further information.
It is best to request for visa change at least 3-2 days days prior to your last day of stay in order to give time for the processing. If you want to process 10-7 days ahead of time, it is also possible.
There will be two procedures involve for the visa change. First part is the application of your visa either on 30 or 90 days. Once approved, then CHANGE STATUS will follow so that the new approved visa will be active and to avoid overstay penalties.
Yes, it’s possible to get UAE Visa change even if you are overstayed already. The fines will be calculated approximately as AED 185 for first day and then AED 25 per succeeding days. Please check with our agent for proper information.
Yes, you can also avail the Visa Change. You just have to pay your overstay penalties, which is approximately AED 285 for the first day and AED 100 per succeeding days. To guide you properly where to pay, please call us at +971 4 447 3839.
No worries, we can collect the payment and pay your overstay penalties/fines in behalf of you. Let the South Travels Visa agent know that you are already overstay and has to pay penalties.
Yes, it is possible for visa on arrival nationalities to avail this package in order to stay longer inside UAE. We will be providing new tourist visa on 30 days or 90 days (inclusive of Change status too).
The package will issue a Single Entry Visa. If you want a Multiple Entry visa, please call us at +971 4 447 3839.
Right now, the UAE Immigration Office is providing an unlimited visa change. As long as you wanted to stay inside UAE, then it is possible to stay as long as you want. However, time comes that UAE Immigration will be changing its rules and policy, we will inform you accordingly.
Travel Insurance with COVID19 coverage is optional, if you are requesting for VISA CHANGE. However, it is recommended to purchase so that you will have a peace of mind, in case, you will be tested positive of COVID19. It is better to be safe always and ready.
We are flexible in terms of payment. We can provide an online payment link where you can pay with your Master or Visa credit cards. Or you can pay by Bank Transfer (Mashreq or Emirates NBD). Furthermore, you can visit our office also for payment.
Processing will only take 1-2 working days, excluding Friday & Saturday. In rare cases, processing can be extended to 3-4 working days.