The Republic of China (Taiwan) is situated in the West Pacific between Japan and the Philippines.
Its jurisdiction extends to the archipelagoes of Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu, as well as numerous other islets. The total area of Taiwan proper and its outlying islands is around 36,197 square kilometers. At about the size of the Netherlands, but with a population of some 23 million, Taiwan is more populous than three-quarters of the world’s nations.
Taiwan proper has more than its share of natural splendor. Mountain ranges with many peaks reaching over 3,000 meters—including East Asia’s highest, Jade Mountain (Yushan)—and forested foothills occupy more than half of its area.The island also features volcanic mountains, tablelands, coastal plains and basins. The Diaoyutai Islands, which lie northeast of Taiwan, and a number of islands in the South China Sea, including those in the Tungsha (Pratas), Nansha (Spratly), Shisha (Paracel) and Chungsha (Macclesfield Bank) islands, are also part of the territory of the ROC.
- 2-night accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-way private airport transfer (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle for SIC tour
- English-speaking guide for SIC tour
- Entrance tickets and admission fee for SIC tour
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival Private Airport Transfer ( NO Guide )
- You will be met and greeted at airport upon arrival transfer to Taipei by private car with driver only. Check in hotel and enjoy your own leisure time.
- Half-day Taipei City & National Palace Museum Tour (Seat-in-Coach)
- (Morning and Afternoon )
- Tour stops :Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Presidential Square (pass by), Martyrs’ Shrine, National Palace Museum, Local Taiwanese Temple, and Handicraft Center
- Departure Private Airport Transfer (NO guide)
- To be transferred to Taoyuan International Airport by private car with driver only
Nationals of Philippines (effective from November 1, 2017, to July 31, 2018), except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports, are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
Nationals of the kingdom of Thailand (effective from August 1, 2016, to July 31, 2018)-except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports-are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days.
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days: Belize*, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Malaysia, Saint Christopher and Nevis*, Saint Lucia*, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore.
Taiwan offers E-visa to GCC countries as follows – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
For more information on visa procedure, visit TAIWAN ONLINE VISA Application.
Visa Information for Taiwan <- click here
Rates & Hotels
4* Sonnien Hotel or similar
- Single Room starts at USD 556/ AED 2046 PER PERSON
- Twin Share Basis starts at USD 235/ AED 865 PER PERSON
- Triple Share Basis starts at USD 220 /AED 810 PER PERSON
3* Gala Hotel or similar
- Single Room starts at USD 533/ AED 1961 PER PERSON
- Twin Share Basis starts at USD 230/ AED 846 PER PERSON
- Triple Share Basis starts at USD 212.2/ AED 781 PER PERSON