Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
3N4D | 30th Nov 2023 ‒ 03rd Dec 2023
A Holy Land pilgrimage is one of the lifetime experiences which you can treasure for the rest of your life. It will let you create moments where you will be witnessing the birthplace of Jesus and follow his footsteps until his crucifixion at Calvary or Golgotha.
Firstly, you will be visiting the Baptism Site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist on the bank of the Jordan River. You will also have the opportunity for a floating experience at the Dead Sea.
Then, experience walking at the Via Dolorosa, often translated as “Way of Suffering” – a processional route in the Old City of Jerusalem where it represents the path Jesus would have taken, forced by the Roman soldiers on the way to his crucifixion.
And lastly, the momentum of your pilgrimage is a visit to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher which is considered the most sacred site for millions of Christian believers. This is the place where Jesus’ crucifixion, burial, and resurrection.
- Round Trip Air Ticket, Economy Class by Fly Dubai
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7kg hand carry allowance
- 03 nights stay at the hotel, Standard Double/Twin Room
- Half Board Meal (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Sightseeing Tour with Lunch, as per itinerary
- Round Trip Airport Transfers, Tel Aviv Airport – Hotel- Tel Aviv Airport
- Basic Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage
- All transfers and tours are on sharing in Coach Basis
- All taxes and service charges
- A Representative from South Travels DMCC will be traveling with the group
- Visa fees and Assistance (as per requirement by nationality)
- Flight Seat Reservation
- Airline Meals
- Extra personal expenses
- Early check or late check out charges
- Tips to the guide, driver, hotel & restaurant staffs
The pilgrimage tour is special because of the experienced, knowledgeable, and motivated Tour guide and driver who will escort you for the whole duration of the itinerary. These friendly professionals are highly respected, are trained in dealing with people from different cultures and backgrounds, and work hard to provide you with a memorable and enjoyable trip.
TIPS for the Local guide and the driver are not included in the package. It is customary to provide tips for the guide and driver.
- Meet and assist upon arriving in Tel Aviv (Ben Gurion International Airport) by a tour representative.
- Transfer to the hotel in Bethlehem.
- Rest of the day, at your own arrangement.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Meal included: Dinner
- Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- After breakfast, drive to visit the Church of the Nativity and the Shepherd’s Fields. Driver to Qar El Yahud, the baptismal site.
- Group Lunch.
- Return to the Dead Sea for a floating experience.
- And passing by Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
- Back to the hotel in Bethlehem and dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Meal included: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- After breakfast, drive to the Mount of Olives, where you can enjoy the spectacular view over the Holy City.
- From there, we descend to Josaphat Valley – visit the Pater Noster Church, the Church of Ascension, the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations.
- We then drive to Mount Zion to visit the Cenacle (The Last Supper room) and King David’s Tomb.
- After lunch, we will enter the Old City via the Dung Gate to visit the Wailing Wall.
- We walk the “Way of the Cross” (Via Dolorosa) to the Holy Sepulchre Church.
- Then, continue to Machane Yehuda walking tour inside the vibrant market.
- Back to the hotel in Bethlehem.
- Overnight stay.
- Meal included: Breakfast
- Morning, free time for you to explore the area.
- At 12 Noon, check out from the hotel.
- The rest of the afternoon is free time for you to explore Bethlehem.
- At 5 PM, transfer from the hotel to Tel Aviv Airport.
- End of our services.
- Philippine passport holders are eligible for VISA ON ARRIVAL in ISRAEL.
- For other nationalities, you must consult with the appropriate embassy to determine if any visas are needed.
- South Travels DMCC can assist you with the requirements and guide you on where and how to apply.
- Please call 04 447 3839 for further assistance.
- Processing time for an Israel visa will be a minimum of 30 days (excluding the day of submission of the application at the visa center).
All citizens with a valid national and official passport of the
countries below are automatically granted a 90-day visa upon arrival.
Most of these visas are free, while countries that do have to pay are
marked with an asterisk. The fee and application must be processed at
the Israeli embassy in your country.
Botswana, Central African Republic, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, South Africa, and Swaziland
Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and the United Arab Emirates
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Man and Canal Islands, Moldova*(only with a biometric passport), Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia(Requires Multi-factor Authentication), San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom
Canada, and the United States of America
Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu
South & Central America
Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines*, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay
PER PERSON in Double/Twin Room
STAR HOTEL BETHLEHEM 3 star
Bethlehem Star Hotel is located in Bethlehem City, near to the Nativity Church where Jesus was born.
Your Flight Information
FLY DUBAI, ECONOMY CLASS
30 NOV 2023 Dubai Tel Aviv FZ1549 07:05 AM 08:55 AM
03 DEC 2023 Tel Aviv Dubai FZ1626 11:45 PM 04:50 AM
This is a 100% guaranteed and a confirmed trip to the Holy Land.
The 50% deposit upon confirmation is non-refundable.
The remaining 50% payable can be done in installments until the 30th day before the departure date.
Any cancellation for whatever reason is non-refundable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This package is valid from 30 Nov 2023 – 03 Dec 2023 only.
This is a guaranteed trip, therefore, any cancellation for whatsoever reason, is non-refundable.
Upon confirmation of a seat/slot, the passenger has to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to guarantee his or her slot in the trip.
We cannot accept reservation without deposit.
Standard check in time is at 2pm, and check out time at 11 AM Local time.
The itinerary and flight timings might subject to change; however, inclusions will remain the same.
Due to unforeseen situations, the itinerary might change accordingly.
The availability of connecting/adjoining rooms/non-smoking/room on the same floor, etc are subject to
availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Room Type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is always at the discretion of the hotel.
In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternative arrangement will be offered to the
customer in another hotel of a similar category.
Your passport must be valid at least 6 months from the date of departure.
Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions to the country of travel.
There are no refunds for any services not utilized during your tour.
We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa-related issues.
The cancellation policy will be applicable as per booking terms.
Any promotions and special offers are not combinable to these holiday package offer.