Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Duration: 4nights/5days
- Activities: UNESCO Heritage Sites Tour, Cultural Tour, Sunrise and Sunset view over major western Himalayas of Nepal, Lake side visit,City tour, Boating and many more.
- Airport Transfer
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Nagarkot trasnfer via Bhaktapur
- Moonlight/Hotel Arts or similar 3*
- Hotel Mulberry or similar 4*
- All Breakfast
- English speaking guide
NOT INCLUDED IN QUOTE
- International Airfare, Nepal VISA Fees ($25 per person), Excess baggage charge in Domestic flight, Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary
- All entrance fees during sightseeing which is approx. USD 35 per person (not applicable for a child below 10 years)
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Payment Transfer Charge
- Hotels check out as per the hotel rules.
- Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Day 01: Kathmandu - 1300m altitude
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport at Kathmandu and meet, assist and transfer to the hotel with our representative. Welcome drinks on arrival and briefing of tour program by one of the representative from Aarya Village Travel.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Pokhara - 900m altitude
After Breakfast drive to Pokhara in Tourist Coach. It is around 6 hours drive from Kathmandu. Pokhara is a remarkable place of natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 900m from the sea level and 200km west of Kathmandu valley. The enchanting town has several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Check in hotel. Evening enjoy walking along the bank of Phewa Lake, admiring the stunning reflection of the Fish Tail Peak in the blue Phewa Lake waters.
Day 03: Pokhara Sightseeing
Early in the morning at 4:30 AM excursion to Sarangkot hill for sunrise View and closer mountain view It is 20 minutes drive and 20 minutes hike from you hotel. Sarangkot is the most popular viewpoint in Pokhara. Situated at an altitude of 1,592m, Sarangkot offers the magnificent view of Sunrise over Mt. Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Massif (weather permitting). After enjoying the beauty of nature, return to hotel for breakfast. After Breakfast at hotel at 10:00 AM start half day sightseeing at Pokhara’s traditional old bazaar is colorful and is ethnically diverse market, Bindhyabasini Temple dedicated to Goddess, Bhagawati, and another manifestation of Shati., Gupteshower Cave- popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits and Devi’s Fall which comes to its gushing best just before disappearing underground. Later you will have one hour boating in Phewa Lake. Evening you will have leisure.
Day 04: Pokhara- Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu for around 6 hours. Check in hotel. You will offer for the rest and refreshment in hotel. Evening you will be given leisure time to scroll and shopping around the touristic places.
Day 05: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Departure
After Breakfast start full day sightseeing in UNESCO heritage sites. Sightseeing at at Bouddhanath- World biggest stupa, one of the holiest Buddhist pilgrimage where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage, Patan Durbar Square- which is a distinct place for arts and architecture that reflect on each temple, monument and palace building that were mostly built during the Malla period between 16th, 17th and 18th and Syambhunath- A Monkey Temple from where you can see the magnificent views of Kathmandu Valley and tribute to Buddhism.
Visa information not found!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.