Visit PRAHA, the capital of the Czech Republic, the “Mother of Cities”, the “City of 100 Towers”, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the most beautiful cities in the world that has consistently been at the top of the most popular tourist destinations. Additional tours out of Praha will make your stay and experiences even more interesting. Full program tour with perfect price.
- transfer from/to the airport
- 4x accommodation in a double room in the chosen category with breakfast buffet ( hotel standard 4*,5* )
- 1x Prague sightseeing 3 hrs with an English speaking guide
- 1x boat cruise with diner „Prague by night“ on Vltava river 3 hours ( buffet, live music)
- 1x excursion Karlovy Vary spa city and Moser crystal glass factory ( in the public tour, lunch optionally)
- 1x dinner at Folklore garden show
- Travel office local representative assistance
- 24/7 assistance on the phone
- All taxes and service charges
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT PRAHA
- According to the flight schedule, transfer to the hotel,
- meeting with the travel office local representative to check all points of your itinerary
DAY 2: BEST OF PRAHA
- The Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and the Church of St. Nicholas are just some of the Prague icons you’ll see on this guided walking tour.
- Embark alongside your passionate guide who will tell you the whole story.
- Afternoon leisure time,
- evening romantic diner on the boat at Vltava river „Praha by night“, starts at 7:00 p.m. for 3 hours, buffet dinner, live music
DAY 3: KARLOVY VARY Spa city, Moser Crystal Glass factory
- In the morning, you proceed on a city tour around Karlovy Vary, where you´ll see the famous Market Colonnade, the Thermal Spring Colonnade, and the Chateau Colonnade, as well as the old Russian style, built St. Peter´s Church, the St. Paul´s Church and the Maria Magdalene Church and the grandiose Emperor Spa Building.
- Lunch in grandiose Grandhotel Pupp optionally.
- Afternoon sightseeing tour of the famous MOSER museum with the glass factory on the outskirts of Karlovy Vary.
- Luxurious crystal glass goods in the factory shop
DAY 4: PRAHA at leisure time ( optional excursions)
- evening pick up from your hotel for a traditional FOLKLORE garden show
- enjoy a 4-course dinner based on the original Czech recipes of our grandmothers.
- The next step will be a show of amazing dancers and musicians in traditional costumes from the Czech regions and Moravia.
- You will learn Czech songs, dances, and games and also try playing folk musical instruments.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE HOME
- transfer to the airport according to your schedule
The Schengen area is made of 25 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
SouthTravels Documentation Fee - AED 200 per passport
Take note that Southtravels will not act as your Immigration Advisor.
We can only guide you on preparing the documents for your visa application.
- scanned copy of passport
- scanned copy of UAE Residence Visa
Visa Fee - payable directly at the application center.
Schengen visa processing will take a minimum of 14 working days.
Visit our visa assistance on Schengen Visa for more information.
PRICES ARE BASED IN DOUBLE ROOM
3* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 1450 per person
4* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 1950 per person
5* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 2200 per person
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Availability is on first come, first serve basis.