Schengen Visa ASSISTANCE?
Apply your Schengen Visa Assistance with South Travel for a hassle-free experience.
FOR RESIDENTS OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
A Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that allows a person to travel to any members of the Schengen Area, per stays up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes. The Schengen visa is the most common visa for Europe.
The Schengen countries are:
- If you plan to travel to one destination only, that’s the country’s embassy or consulate that you are going to lodge your application.
- If you plan to travel to multiple destinations, you are going to apply to the embassy or consulate where you are going to spend the most days of your trip.
- If you plan to travel and spend equal/same number of days to one or two destination, you are going to apply to the embassy or consulate where you will be entering first.
Schengen Visa Assistance
AED 200 per person
Documents Required for the Assistance
· A copy of your passport
·A copy of your UAE Residence Visa APPLY NOW !
· Your date of Travel
· Country of Destination
You will be provided by the following; Not included as follows;
*Dummy Hotel Booking
Travel Insurance charges , starts at AED 55 per person
*Air Ticket Itinerary
Appointment Schedule fees
A Tourist Visa Documents Checklist
Schengen Visa Fee – to be paid at the Application Center
*For Schengen Visa application purposes only
- Processing of the visa will take minimum 10-14 working days, after passing your application.
- In case an interview will be required at the Embassy/Consulate, the application center will be calling you accordingly.
- Having complete requirements will not guarantee an approval of the Schengen Visa. Decisions are solely from the Immigration/Visa Officers at the Embassy/Consulate.
- Service fees are valid per assistance only and are non-refundable.