The best experience for 1 week holiday that you can get in the Czech Republic!
- transfer from/to airport and during the program
- 7 x accommodation in a double room with breakfast buffet ( hotel standard 4*,5* see below)
- 1x Prague sightseeing 3 hrs with an English speaking guide
- 1x entrance ticket (lift) on Lookout tower Park Praha
- 1x excursion Karlovy Vary spa city with Moser crystal glass factory, with guide
- 1x excursion Dresden with boat trip 3 hrs with 3-course lunch, with guide
- 1x traditional evening – Folklore Garden dinner (4-course menu, live music, dancing) with pick up from the hotel
- Travel office local representative assistance
- All taxes and service charges
Optionally- not included
- 2x dinner at the hotel – 3-course menu
- 1x lunch in Grandhotel Pupp Karlovy Vary, 3-course gourmet menu
- 1x coffee and cake in Dresden
- Any other excursion
DAY 1: ARRIVAL to PRAHA
- according to the flight schedule, transfer to the hotel,
- meeting with travel office local representative to check all points of your itinerary
DAY 2: BEST of OLD PRAHA
- In the morning get ready for more exploring the capital of the Czech Republic, which has been rated as the most beautiful city in Europe!
- During today’s city sightseeing tour of Prague, you will discover all highlights of the city.
- The Old Town, founded in the 10th century, is a matrix of twisting cobblestone streets that lead into Prague’s Old Town Square. Architectural treasures from every century have been preserved to create an enchanting blend of history.
- The square is framed by the Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, which was built in the Middle Ages and reconstructed in the 16th century.
- At every full hour between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., you can watch the procession of the 12 apostles passing by Charles Bridge. It is the oldest preserved Gothic bridge in the city, build in the years 1357 – 1407 under Charles IV, which connects the Old Town with the Lesser Town.
- On the Old Town end, there is the Church of the Knights of the Cross on the right side and the facade of the Church of St. Saviour, a part of the Clementinum, the former Jesuit College. The Old Town Bridge Tower from the 14th century is said to be the most beautiful Gothic gateway in Central Europe.
- Since 1992, the historic center of Prague was included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites.
- In the afternoon, free time for individual visits or shopping.
- You can visit the Prague Castle „Hradcany”, which is the largest ancient castle in the world, or take a boat cruise on the Vltava River.
DAY 3: KARLOVY VARY spa city and Moser Crystal Glass factory, day trip
- 1,5 hrs bus drive from Praha to Karlovy Vary.
- In the morning, you proceed on a city tour around Karlovy Vary, where you´ll see the famous Market Colonnade, the Thermal Spring Colonnade, and the Chateau Colonnade, as well as the old Russian style, built St. Peter´s Church, the St. Paul´s Church and the Maria Magdalene Church and the grandiose Emperor Spa Building.
- Afternoon you´ll go on a sightseeing tour of the famous MOSER museum with the crystal glass factory on the outskirts of Karlovy Vary.
- Luxurious crystal glass souvenirs in a factory shop
DAY 4: PRAHA – Tower park – lookout Tower Zizkov
- A unique panorama 360°view will be your unforgettable memory from Prague.
- Apart from the observatory, you can also visit the bar, restaurant, and bistro.
- The tower is easy to access and it has its own car park.
- Afternoon at leisure time (optionally excursions)
DAY 5: PRAHA at leisure time ( optionally excursions)
DAY 6: DRESDEN and National park Saxonian Switzerland by boat, day trip
- Our tour follows on the passenger boat on the Elbe river, embarking in the village Hrensko.
- You will enjoy a unique magnificent view of Saxonian Switzerland National park for 3 hours.
- Lunch 3 courses on the board.
- Landing Dresden at 1 p.m. Dresden originated as a small fishing village, growing to become a spa and royal residence, to finally become the capital city of Saxony.
- The most important historical monuments are the Zwinger and Albertinum galleries, the Hofkirche and Frauenkirche churches, and the Semperoper opera house.
- During World War II, the city suffered a massive air raid that almost destroyed it entirely; however, it was reconstructed and rebuilt.
- We recommend visiting baroque Zwinger Palace, which lies in the city’s historical center and serves as a gallery housing works of art such as the Sistine Madonna and masterpieces by Rembrandt and other famous artists.
DAY 7: PRAHA at leisure time ( optionally excursions), traditional dinner
- evening pick up from your hotel for a traditional FOLKLORE garden show
- enjoy a 4-course dinner based on the original Czech recipes of our grandmothers.
- The next step will be a show of amazing dancers and musicians in traditional costumes from the Czech regions and Moravia.
- You will learn Czech songs, dances, and games and also try playing folk musical instruments.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE home
- transfer to the airport according to your schedule
The Schengen area is made of 25 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
SouthTravels Documentation Fee - AED 200 per passport
Take note that Southtravels will not act as your Immigration Advisor.
We can only guide you on preparing the documents for your visa application.
- scanned copy of passport
- scanned copy of UAE Residence Visa
Visa Fee - payable directly at the application center.
Schengen visa processing will take a minimum of 14 working days.
Visit our visa assistance on Schengen Visa for more information.
PRICES ARE BASED IN DOUBLE ROOM
3* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 2550 per person
4* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 2900 per person
5* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 3300 per person
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Seats are on first come, first serve basis.