Do you want to surprise your sweetheart? Take some fantastic days in PRAHA and attractive surroundings in the heavenly hotel, full of shopping, a spa, and excellent food. With great services, you will feel very comfortable and well cared for.
- VIP transfer from/to the airport and during the program
- 4x accommodation in a double room in 4*/ or 5* hotel with breakfast buffet
- 1x 3-course dinner in Grosetto Marina
- Prague sightseeing 3 hrs with guide and photographer
- shopping guide
- boat trip Dresden – Pillnitz 1,5 hr.
- entrance to the castle Pillnitz
- Travel office local representative assistance
- All taxes and service charges
DAY 1 – ROYAL ARRIVAL
- You will be comfortably picked up at Praha airport by limousine.
- In the car, you will find a bottle of champagne or fresh-made juice to be indulged in right at the beginning of your trip.
- Your driver transfers you to the city center.
- Overnight at the wonderful 4*or/ 5* hotel in a luxury suite in the Old town.
DAY 2 – SHOPPING and delicious DINNER
- After breakfast, you will meet your personal Shopping Guide to find your princess dress or anything you like.
- The best place to find the perfect outfit is the shopping area at Parizska Street as well a many shops in the city center, where one luxury brand shop comes after another.
- Have lunch and later on coffee or tea to relax after your shopping tour.
- At a famous conditory founded by Jana Fabesova – Czech sweets guru – you can enjoy their macarons, cakes, chocolate, tarts, and all other delicacies.
- All dressed up you will be picked up by your driver and who takes you for a romantic delicious dinner in a restaurant Grosseto Marina with a grandiose view.
DAY 3 – PRAHA - beauty time, city tour with guide and photographer
- Morning at leisure, take your time and enjoy breakfast, hotel spa, and relax.
- Around noon you can meet your good fairy at one of the hair & make-up studios.
- You can choose to have your hair or your make-up was done – or both.
- The exclusivity will be guaranteed by the private room provided only for you – and your stylist.
- Your city guide and photographer wait for you in the historical car to provide your great afternoon – to see the famous places and get perfect snaps from your romantic holiday.
- You will visit Prague Castle, Carles Bridge, Oldtown, the river islands, and the Outlook TV tower.
DAY 4 – Trip to Germany – DRESDEN, CHATEAU PILLNITZ, NATIONAL PARK
- Your driver will pick you up at the hotel for a trip to Dresden – the capital of German Saxony, Perl on the Elbe river (2 hrs drive).
- Sightseeing of historical attractions in the city center by horse carriage, free time for shopping and coffee and delicious cake Eirschek, that´s for the beginning of the day.
- Later in the afternoon, you enjoy a boat cruise on the Elbe river to Pillnitz Castle ( 1,5 hrs).
- The baroque castle and the park of the Palace are well-known for their abundance of botanical treasures, such as the more than 240-year-old camellia.
- Our return way to Praha leads through the national park Saxony Switzerland.
- We stop for an amazing view at the Panorama hotel Bastei.
DAY 5 – DEPARTURE
- After your breakfast transfer to Praha airport for a flight to your home destination
The Schengen area is made of 25 European countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
SouthTravels Documentation Fee - AED 200 per passport
Take note that Southtravels will not act as your Immigration Advisor.
We can only guide you on preparing the documents for your visa application.
- scanned copy of passport
- scanned copy of UAE Residence Visa
Visa Fee - payable directly at the application center.
Schengen visa processing will take a minimum of 14 working days.
Visit our visa assistance on Schengen Visa for more information.
PRICES ARE BASED IN DOUBLE ROOM
4* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 2700 per person
5* Hotel Arrangement, starts at AED 3450 per person
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Availability is on first come, first serve basis.