|Adult Rate||Child Rate|
|AED 265||AED 230|
|USD 73||USD 63|
General Admission for 1.1 meters or above in height
- AED 265 / USD 73 per person
General Admission below 1.1 meters in height
- AED 230 / USD 63 per person
- July (Saturday - Wednesday): 10:00 - 19:00
- July (Thursday): 10:00 - 18:00
- Women's Wadi - (Every Thursday Night): 20:00 - 00:00
- Late Night Fridays: 10:00 to 22:00
Get soaked! For those who can’t get enough of water-action, Wild Wadi - the wildest waterpark ever is just the place for you. It is 12 acres of pure fun with 30 adrenalin-pumping rides and attractions that leave you gasping for more. Situated between Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai, it's just a 20-minute drive from the city centre. Get there and go wild!
- Unlimited use of more than 30 water rides & attractions
- 8 gravity-defying Master Blasters with high-powered jets
- UAE's largest wave pool with waves up to 4.9 feet (1.5 m)
- Ultimate surfing experience at the FlowRiders
- Relaxing lazy river ride
- Admission to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Unlimited access to all rides and attractions
- Transportation to and from the park
Know Before You Book
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Some attractions may have height restrictions.
- Thursday evenings is Ladies' Night; admission is only available to women and girls as well as boys under the age of 8. Valid ID may be required as proof of age for boys.
- Select an adult ticket if you are 3 feet 5 inches (106 cm) or taller, otherwise select a child ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres - therefore please note that guests below 1.1 metres won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark.
- If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 metres, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.