We are recommending this tour package itinerary to the below flight schedule with Fly Dubai.
SHARJAH - TASHKENT (Wed/Sat) G9271 1020 1445
TASHKENT-SHARJAH (Wed/Sat) G9272 1605 1820
Be advised accordingly that flight by AIR ARABIA IS NOT INCLUDED on the package pricing. We are offering the tour itinerary as per the above flight details of Fly Dubai, departing and arriving from Dubai Airport.
Uzbekistan -Country in Central Asia
Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation and former Soviet republic. It's known for its mosques, mausoleums and other sites linked to the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. Samarkand, a major city on the route, contains a landmark of Islamic architecture: the Registan, a plaza bordered by 3 ornate, mosaic-covered religious schools dating to the 15th and 17th centuries
Tour price includes:
- Accommodation in standard twin-shared rooms;
- All transfers as per program;\English-speaking professional local guides (2 standard excursions);
- Meals: breakfasts at the hotels;
- Single entry tickets to the sites, museums, mausoleums as per program
- Train tickets Tashkent – Samarkand, and Samarkand – Tashkent by speed train "Afrosiab"/ Sharq" (economy class);
- PCR test
- Services not meintioned on the inclusions
TASHKENT / SAMARKAND / CHIMGAN MOUNTAINS
- Sharjah – Tashkent
- 10:20 Fly to Tashkent
- 14:45 Arrival in Tashkent.
- Meet and start a private excursion in Tashkent.
- Amir Timur and Independence square;
- Earthquake memorial
- Navai Theatre Square;
- Alay Bazaar (outside).
- Transfer to hotel.
- Stay in a hotel.
- Tashkent – Samarkand – Tashkent
- Morning transfer to train station.
- Departure Samarkand by speed train.
- Arrival in Samarkand and full-day private city tour with guide and car.
- Registan Square;
- Gur Emir Mausoleum;
- Shakhi Zinda Ensemble
- Bibi Khanum Mosque (outside)
- Samarkand Siyab Bazaar;
- Evening transfer to transfer to train station and back to Tashkent by train.
- Arrival in Tashkent and transfer to hotel.
- Free time. Stay in a hotel.
- Tashkent – Chimgan mountains – Tashkent
- Morning PCR test in the hotel.
- 10:00 Day tour to Chimgan mountains by private car and guide.
- Amirsay Sky Resort or Beldersay Resort (Depending on road conditions)
- Chimgan mountains
- Charvak lake
- Evening back to Tashkent.
- Stay in the hotel.
- Tashkent - Sharjah
- Free day in Tashkent.
- 13:30 Transfer to airport.
- 16:05 Fly to Sharjah.
- 18:20 Arrival.
- End of the tour.
VISA-FREE FOR UAE RESIDENTS
- Free visa is valid for 30 days stay
- UAE Residence card should have 90 days validity
- Uzbekistan tourist visa is not required for citizens of the United Arab Emirates for a stay of up to 30 days.
For more information about VISA TO UZBEKISTAN, please visit http://www.uzbekistanconsulate.ae/
STANDARD HOTEL (3 STAR)
Tashkent: Praga/Navruz or similar
- Single Room starts at AED 1750 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 1500 per person
- 3RD Person in the room starts at AED 1500 per person
COMFORT HOTEL (4 STAR)
Tashkent: City Palace/Lumiere Hotel & Spa or similar
- Single Room starts at AED 2100 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 1750 per person
- 3RD Person in the room starts at AED 1750 per person
GROUP PRICING (minimum of 10 persons)
- 10 pax travelling together, 3 star starts at AED 1250 per person; 4 star starts at AED 1500 per person
- 20 pax travelling together, 3 star starts at AED 1150 per person; 4 star starts at AED 1400 per person
- 30 pax travelling together, 3 star starts at AED 1095 per person; 4 star starts at AED 1335 per person