London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with a history stretching back to Roman times. At its center stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex and the entire city.
Edinburgh is Scotland's compact, hilly capital. It has a medieval Old Town and elegant Georgian New Town with gardens and neoclassical buildings. Looming over the city is Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny, used in the coronation of Scottish rulers. Arthur’s Seat is an imposing peak in Holyrood Park with sweeping views, and Calton Hill is topped with monuments and memorials.
- Stonehenge with entrance
- Roman Bath with entrance
- Nevis Range with entrance
- Glasgow City Tour covering Glasgow Cathedral, Main Square and University of Glasgow
- Edinburgh City Tour covering the Royal Mile and entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- View the famous Neptune staircase & Commando memorial
- Whisky Distillery – Learn the art of making whisky
- View the Forth Road Bridge
- Photo stop at Falkirk Wheel
- Lake Windermere Cruise
- Lakeside & Haverthwaite Steam Train
- Transportation by deluxe AC coach
- 4 nights accommodation in 3/4* hotels with breakfast
- 4 Indian Dinners
- Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All tips and Service charges
- Premium service of a Tour Rep
Pick Up Points
Departure Point: Wembley (HA9 6LL)
One-Way pickup service is available from the below points, please note that the drop of will be Wembley.
Departure Point Time
Toddington Services (LU5 6HR) 07:15 hrs
Newport Pagnell (MK16 8DS) 07:25 hrs
Watford Gap Services (CV7 8NR) 07:50 hrs
Corley Services (CV7 8NR) 08:30 hrs
Stafford Services (ST15 0EU) 10:10 hrs
Keele Services (ST5 5HG) 10:35 hrs
Knutsford Services (WA16 0TL) 11:15 hrs
Glasgow Cathedral (G4 0QZ) 16:00 hrs
All pick ups are Northbound Services and all drops will be in Wembley (HA9 6LL) only.
Day 1 London - Gretna Green - Glasgow (Distance: 650 Kms) (Dinner)
- Today morning join up with your coach and depart towards Gretna Green.
- The coach will start from Wembley and do various pick-ups along the M1 and M6 Corridor. We will be covering quite a distance today to reach Scotland, so ensure you carry your key essentials and devices for your entertainment for the journey.
- In the afternoon we stop for lunch at Gretna Green, the UK's most famous place to get married and home of the world-famous Iron Forgeries. Today why not speak to your tour manager who can get you traditional shortbreads at a reasonable cost. The stop will only sell continental/English food, and there will be no fast food restaurants located within the services so make sure you are prepared.
- We then board back onto the coach and continue making our way North towards Scotland, making our way to the city of Glasgow. We expect to arrive in Glasgow, in the early evening. We make our way straight to Glasgow Cathedral, which is one of Scotland's most magnificent medieval buildings, Glasgow Cathedral is the only one on the Scottish mainland to survive the Reformation of 1560 intact. If the Cathedral is open when we reach, we will go inside to see this fantastic medieval building.
- We enjoy a delicious Indian meal at the restaurant before boarding our coach and making our way to the hotel for our three-night stay. Get a good night's sleep as more wonders await you tomorrow.
Day 2 Glasgow - Loch Lomond - Fort William - Glasgow (Distance: 360 Kms) (Breakfast, Dinner)
- After our breakfast, we board the coach and make our way towards the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, which is where Loch Lomond is situated.
- On arrival at Loch Lomond, why not enjoy an optional boat cruise; here appreciate the picturesque views of the highlands, whilst indulging in a warm cup of tea or coffee. The Loch Lomond or "Lake of the Elms" is a freshwater Scottish loch which crosses the Highland Boundary Fault, often considered the boundary between the lowlands of Central Scotland and the Highlands.
- If you decide to forgo the Loch Lomond cruise you can spend the time admiring the scenic beauty from the shoreline of the Loch, which gives you picturesque views of the national park.
- We then make our way along the scenic route towards Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range. On arrival, we take a cable car (subject to operation) to Aonach Mòr on the Nevis range. Standing at 1,345 meters above sea level, it is a popular mountain destination.
- We will also stop today at the Commando Memorial, which is a Category A listed monument in Lochaber, Scotland, dedicated to the men of the original British Commando Forces raised during World War II. Additionally, we visit the Neptune's staircase, which is a flight of eight locks on the Caledonian Canal. This amazing feat of engineering raises the canal by 19m over a quarter of a mile of continuous masonry and takes around 90 minutes for a boat to travel up or down the locks. Built by Thomas Telford between 1803 and 1822, it is the longest staircase lock flight in Scotland.
- We then make our drive back to the restaurant in the evening, before going back to the hotel.
Day 3 Glasgow - Edinburgh - Glasgow (Distance: 160 Kms) (Breakfast, Dinner)
- After breakfast today we drive to Edinburgh, which is Scotland's compact, hilly capital; with its medieval Old Town and neoclassical buildings.
- Whilst on route to Edinburgh we stop to visit a local whisky distillery for a short tour, the distillery is a live factory, so you can see the process of what goes into making a whisky. As there are over 120 active distilleries spread across Scotland, listen to the guide who will explain about the types of whisky's produced. Finally, enjoy a taste of the local whisky. It should be noted that the whisky distillery maybe covered on day 2.
- We then visit Falkirk wheel for a brief photo stop Falkirk wheel is a rotating boat lift in Scotland, connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. The world's first & only rotating boat lift was opened by her Majesty, The Queen in 2002.
- Continuing the journey, we view the Forth Road Bridge to enjoy a spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge. Arrive into Edinburgh and visit the famous Edinburgh Castle with its fine state apartments and ancient Scottish crown jewels. Descend the hill and cross the Royal Mile to see St Giles' Cathedral and its crown shaped spire.
- We will then make our way to the restaurant for Indian dinner, on the allocation of our entry time enjoy your meal
Day 4 Lake District - Bath (Distance: 685 Kms) (Breakfast, Dinner)
- Today morning after breakfast we check out of the hotel and make our way towards the Lake District. The Lake District, also known as the Lakes or Lakeland, is a mountainous region in North West England.
- As we drive through the Lake District, admire the lakes, towns, villages and mountains within the National Park. Once we reach Lake Windermere a large lake in Cumbria's Lake District National Park, we enjoy our 45-minute boat cruise from Bowness-on-Windermere, which is surrounded by mountain peaks and villages.
- We then board a Heritage Steam Train ride from Lakeside to Haverthwaite. Travel back in time when you climb aboard the train. Enjoy views from your carriage up to Haverthwaite.
- Later, we depart towards the outskirt of Bristol, which is where we will be staying this night, and also have our Indian dinner.
Day 5 Bath - Stonehenge - London (Distance: 250 Kms) (Breakfast)
- Today morning after breakfast, we check out of the hotel and make our way towards Bath. On arrival, we explore this picturesque town.
- We then continue to board the coach and make our way towards Stonehenge. At Stonehenge you take the shuttle buses (included as part of your ticket) to the ancient stones to uncover the mystery behind this UNESCO-listed site, as one of the country's most famous World Heritage sites, Stonehenge is a "must see" for anyone visiting the UK.
- Later, we depart for London and bid farewell to the group.
- Note: On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However, all aspects of the itinerary will be covered.
- Nevis range is weather permitting.
You really need to plan in advance, if you’re planning to make a memorable trip to the UK. Apply for your visa ahead of time so that inconveniences will not spoil your excitement and preparation.
Depending on your nationality and your reason of visiting, we are here to guide and help you understand the procedures and important information that you need to remember while lodging your visa application. It doesn’t matter how tedious the processing will be, we will be at your side until you will get your visa.
Our assistance will be provided to United Arab Emirates residents only. The application can be done at least 3 months before you travel to the UK.
STANDARD VISITOR VISA You can apply for this type of visa if you are traveling for: Leisure, holiday or to see your family and friends Business, to take part in the conference, meeting or training Medical Treatment, providing you meet the immigration rules VISA ASSISTANCE FEE
STANDARD VISITOR VISA
You can apply for this type of visa if you are traveling for:
Leisure, holiday or to see your family and friends
Business, to take part in the conference, meeting or training
Medical Treatment, providing you meet the immigration rules
VISA ASSISTANCE FEE
Per adult @ *AED 350 per person
Per child age 2-11 @ *AED 350 per person
*Includes all taxes, service charges, and VAT
- Your original Passport, must be valid at least 6 months with two blank pages available
- Your UAE Residence Visa, must be valid at least 6 months
- Passport Photograph, white background, within the last 6 months
- NOC Letter from your Employer, stating job designation, salary, joining date, and purpose of travel
- Visa fee is not included on the Assistance Fee. It will be payable online after completing your online application form.
- Appointment availability is on first come, first serve basis.
- Having complete requirements will not guarantee an approval of the visa. It will be at the Consular Immigration’s decision.
- Service fees are valid per assistance only and are non-refundable.
Departure Dates Price
April 2019 10, 18 starts from AED 2490 per person
May 2019 02, 25 starts from AED 2430 per person
June 2019 12 starts from AED 2430 per person
July 2019 03, 13, 20, 27 starts from AED 2450 per person
Aug 2019 07, 14, 24, 28 starts from AED 2490 per person
Sept 2019 07 starts from AED 2430 per person
- Price per person based on 2/3 adults sharing a room
- Child 2 - 11 years must share a room with 2/3 adults
- Infants 0 - 23 months price is AED 700 for a seat in coach only
- Max occupancy per room is 3 person (excluding infants)
- AED100 reduction will apply for a 2nd child without a bed
- Single supplement will be an additional AED 900
Hotels to Stay
- 3 nights at Novotel or Jurys Inn Glasgow Centre or similar
- 1 night at Premier Inn Hotel Bristol or similar