The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. The country is a federation of 7 emirates. Abu Dhabi, the island capital, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 40,000 worshipers. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers, and extravagant entertainment attractions.
- Personalized meet and greet at the airport
- A welcome kit is provided upon arrival which includes all essentials to fulfill your trip.
- Private chauffeur-driven transfers from Dubai to Abu Dhabi.
- Half-day Dubai city tour available
- Half-day Abu Dhabi city tour
- All tours are inclusive of live English speaking guide & audio guide in EN, FR, IT, ES, PO, RU, ZH, DE, KO, JP
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the below mentioned 5* hotels.
- 24X7 assistance by our Grayline call center for any help or assistance during your stay.
- A comprehensive travel insurance coverage for all worldwide Grayline guests up to $2.5 million.
- Local VAT included in the price
- Optional excursions- Bookable in Extra Section
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
- Tourism Fees in Dubai,Abu Dhabi (approx $4 - $6) payable directly at the hotel upon check out
DAY 1: DUBAI - ARRIVAL
- Meet & Greet at the Dubai International Airport.
- Arrival transfer by private vehicle to your hotel.
DAY 2: DUBAI
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- This morning we will start with a Half Day Traditional City Tour of Dubai.
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am. It is a great tour to experience the ultimate Dubai, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
- The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal, then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule.
- We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-Fahidi, which dates back 200 years.
- A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own.
- Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices.
- The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
- The tour ends by 13:30 hrs and you will be dropped at Dubai Mall where you have leisure time to explore this massive shopping arcade and the other activities it offers.
- You will be making your own way to the hotel post tour.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
- N.B. This is a sharing tour with a live English guide plus multilingual options available through audio with a prerecorded commentary. Choose from a vast variety of languages such as English.
DAY 3: DUBAI
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Day at leisure to discover the city or book some of our exciting optional tours.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 4: DUBAI - ABU DHABI
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out Dubai hotel around 12:00 noon and drive to Abu Dhabi which is your next destination in the itinerary.
- You will be transferred by a private chauffeur in a private vehicle.
- Upon arrival check in to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Abu Dhabi.
DAY 5: ABU DHABI
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- This morning we will start with a Half Day City Tour of Abu Dhabi.
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am.
- Later experience this ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”.
- Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
- After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, we will pass by YAS Waterworld & the YAS MALL.
- The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor.
- We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline.
- Later will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
- Post-tour you will be dropped back at the hotel by 13:00 hrs.
- Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Overnight in Abu Dhabi.
- N.B. This is a sharing tour with a live English guide plus multilingual options available through audio with a prerecorded commentary. Choose from a vast variety of languages such as English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
DAY 6: ABU DHABI – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Timely transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight.
- Your private chauffeur will drop you at the Abu Dhabi Airport as per your flight schedule.
UAE Tourist Visa, Single Entry
- Stay in UAE for 14 days @ *AED 295 / USD 82 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 30 days @ *AED 305 / USD 85 per passport
*Prices above require you to book at least one of the travel services from Southtravels (Hotel, Air Ticket, Tours, Transfers).
*If you don't require extra travel services and wanted to apply for the visa only, an additional charge will apply as follows:
- for 14, and up to 30 days stay, extra AED 100 per passport
Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa is approved but not used, or rejected by the UAE Immigration.
In case the visa application will be rejected, the UAE Immigration Officials will not provide any reason at all, thus, we cannot provide you the same.
Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not South Travels.
- DBL/TWIN ROOM starts at AED 1, 750.00 per person
- SINGLE ROOM starts at AED 1, 950.00 per person
- PRICES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACKOUT DATES PERIOD
- CHILDREN POLICY APPLIES
Your Hotel accommodation planned for this trip
Below hotels will be booked for this package
Dubai: Grand Millennium - 5*
Boasting a central Dubai location on Sheikh Zayed Road, Grand Millennium Dubai offers free WiFi in all areas and spacious rooms. It has a rooftop swimming pool with panoramic city views. Free onsite parking is available.
Abu Dhabi: Royal Rose - 5*
The Royal Rose is a luxurious 5-star hotel located in the middle of Abu Dhabi. Its exterior hints to a 17th century French palace. It offers an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa.