Explore the city and desert landscapes with a great choice of hotels complemented with private transfers, breakfast, and city tour (in 10 languages).
These packages are carefully curated to offer maximum experience with minimum pricing. The packages are complemented with some great choice of hotels, private transfers, daily breakfast and city tours which are available in 10 languages.
The package offers an ultimate contrast of experience of busy city life and a laid back Bedouin-style desert life all designed to offer the highest comfort levels and service standards. This is a never to miss package.
- Personalized meet and greet at the airport.
- A welcome kit is provided upon arrival which includes all essentials to fulfill your trip.
- Private chauffeur-driven transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- Private chauffeur driven inter hotel transfers.
- Half-day Dubai Traditional city tour available
- All tours are inclusive of live English speaking guide and audio guide in FR, GE, PT, ES, RU, IT, ZH, JA, KO
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the below mentioned 5* hotels.
- A scrumptious Emirati Cuisine dinner served at the overnight desert camp.
- 24X7 assistance by our Grayline call center for any help or assistance during your stay.
- A comprehensive travel insurance coverage for all worldwide Grayline guests upto $2.5 million.
- Local VAT included in the price.
- Optional excursions
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
- Tourism Fees in Dubai (approx $4 - $6) payable directly at the hotel upon check out
Your detailed program will be as below
DAY 1: DUBAI ARRIVAL
- Meet & Greet at the Dubai International Airport.
- Arrival transfer by private vehicle to your hotel.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
DAY 2: DUBAI
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- This morning we will start with a Half Day Traditional City Tour of Dubai.
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am. It is a great tour to experience the ultimate Dubai, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time.
- The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumeirah area, and the famous Burj Al Arab, a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal, then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule.
- We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years.
- A visit to the Museum of Dubai is included on your own.
- Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices.
- The tour will continue with the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall.
- The tour ends by 13:30 hrs and you will be dropped at Dubai Mall where you have leisure time to explore this massive shopping arcade and the other activities it offers.
- You will be making your own way to the hotel post tour.
- Overnight stay in Dubai.
- N.B. This is a sharing tour with a live English guide plus multilingual options available through audio with a prerecorded commentary. Choose from a vast variety of languages such as English.
DAY 3: DUBAI DESERT CAMP
- Today afternoon you will check out from your city hotel and will proceed to the Luxury Desert Camp.
- Start your adventure by exploring the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve on a wildlife drive in 1950’s vintage Land Rovers and spot wildlife like Arabian oryx and gazelles.
- Along the way, your Conservation Guide will share insights about the desert and all its inhabitants.
- Watch an entertaining falcon show and see how these agile birds fly to lures.
- Take in the stunning views of the Arabian sun setting over the golden sand dunes while the professional falconer presents the magnificent falcon to soar the skies.
- Learn about the cultural significance of falconry in Dubai and get great photo opportunities in this magical desert setting.
- Arrive at an authentic Bedouin camp to enjoy an unforgettable evening immersed in cultural activities like Arabic coffee and bread making demonstrations, camel rides, henna painting, a traditional Yola dance, and Arabic drumming. After the 4-course dinner, sit back and relax in the traditional Majilis or around the bonfire under the starry sky with top-quality shisha and the company of fellow travelers.
- Retire to your overnight room, a traditional Arabic stone dwelling complete with bedding.
- Overnight in the luxury desert camp '
DAY 4: DUBAI – DEPARTURE
- Wake to the stillness of the fresh desert in the morning to a gourmet breakfast of hand-cut salmon, Eggs Benedict, fruit platters and more.
- Later check out and timely transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight.
- Your private chauffeur will drop you at the Dubai International Airport as per your flight schedule.
UAE Tourist Visa, Single Entry
- Stay in UAE for 14 days @ *AED 295 / USD 82 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 30 days @ *AED 305 / USD 85 per passport
*Prices above require you to book at least one of the travel services from Southtravels (Hotel, Air Ticket, Tours, Transfers).
*If you don't require extra travel services and wanted to apply for the visa only, an additional charge will apply as follows:
- for 14, and up to 30 days stay, extra AED 100 per passport
Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa is approved but not used, or rejected by the UAE Immigration.
In case the visa application will be rejected, the UAE Immigration Officials will not provide any reason at all, thus, we cannot provide you the same.
Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not South Travels.
4 Days / 3 Nights (DXBDSP)
starts at AED 1315 per person
- Children policy: Kids below 5 years are free, Kids 6‐12 years = 30% discount (max.2 children in existing bed only). Contact Us for Child Booking.
- Need more info to book this package: Email us at email@example.com we will assist you at all times or call us +971 4 447 3839.
- Booking details: Once you book, our reservations agents will contact you by email to get your travel info (arrival and departure flights). Then final vouchers will be sent to you with TRANSFERS details, HOTEL confirmation and TOUR vouchers after payment of the services