Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sits off the mainland on an island in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. Its focus on oil exports and commerce is reflected by the skyline’s modern towers and shopping megacenters such as Abu Dhabi and Marina malls. Beneath white-marble domes, the vast Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque features an immense Persian carpet, crystal chandeliers and capacity for 41,000 worshipers.
- Personalized meet and greet at the airport
- A welcome kit is provided upon arrival which includes all essentials to fulfill your trip.
- Private chauffeur-driven transfer from the airport to the hotel and vice versa.
- Half-day Abu Dhabi city tour available in EN or FR or IT or ES or PO or RU or ZH or DE or KO or JA
- Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in the below mentioned 3,4 & 5* hotels.
- 24X7 assistance by our Grayline call center for any help or assistance during your stay.
- A comprehensive travel insurance coverage for all Grayline guests up to $2.5 million.
- Local VAT included in the price
- Optional excursions- Bookable in Extra Section
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
- Tourism Fees in Abu Dhabi (approx $4 - $6) payable directly at the hotel upon check out
DAY 1: ABU DHABI - ARRIVAL
- Meet & Greet at the airport.
- Arrival transfer by private vehicle to your hotel.
- Overnight stay in ABU DHABI.
DAY 2: ABU DHABI
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- This morning we will start with a Half Day City Tour of Abu Dhabi.
- You will be picked up from your hotel between 08:00 and 08:30 am.
- Later experience this ultimate Abu Dhabi city day tour and take advantage of an ideal introduction to the largest city of the Emirates, which also happens to be the UAE capital. Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”.
- Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
- After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island and its RED FERRARI largest covered park, we will pass by Yas Waterworld & the YAS MALL.
- The remaining part of the tour will be devoted to a drive through the famous giant Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE and GUGGENHEIM museums image of ABU DHABI as a cultural Arab capital before entering the Fruit and dates market in Abu Dhabi harbor.
- We will drive then along the spectacular Corniche, past a beautifully paradoxical collection of gleaming white mosques, glass-clad offices, the Emirates Palace and its opulence, the palace of the Emir and elegant high-rise apartments to the tip of the breakwater for a superb view of the city’s magnificent skyline.
- Later will stop at the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and depicts the traditional daily activities of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil.
- Post-tour you will be dropped back at the hotel by 13:00 hrs.
- Rest of the day free at leisure.
- Overnight stay in ABU DHABI.
DAY 3: ABU DHABI
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Day at leisure to discover the city or book some of our exciting optional tours.
- Overnight stay in ABU DHABI
DAY 4: ABU DHABI – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- Timely transfer to the airport to catch your onward flight.
- Your private chauffeur will drop you at the Abu Dhabi Airport on time your flight.
UAE Tourist Visa, Single Entry
- Stay in UAE for 14 days @ *AED 295 / USD 82 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 30 days @ *AED 305 / USD 85 per passport
*Prices above require you to book at least one of the travel services from Southtravels (Hotel, Air Ticket, Tours, Transfers).
*If you don't require extra travel services and wanted to apply for the visa only, an additional charge will apply as follows:
- for 14, and up to 30 days stay, extra AED 100 per passport
Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa is approved but not used, or rejected by the UAE Immigration.
In case the visa application will be rejected, the UAE Immigration Officials will not provide any reason at all, thus, we cannot provide you the same.
Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not South Travels.
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 550 per person
- Single Room starts at AED 690 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 690 per person
- Single Room starts at AED 750 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 750 per person
- Single Room starts at AED 850 per person
- PRICES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACKOUT DATES PERIOD
- CHILDREN POLICY APPLIES
Below hotels will be booked for this package.
*Abu Dhabi: Royal Rose Hotel 5*
This palatial, Baroque-inspired hotel is 3 km from Qasr Al Hosn fortress, and 10 km from the shops and restaurants of Marina Mall. Stately rooms offer tea and coffeemakers, safes and satellite TV, plus minibars, free Wi-Fi and balconies; some have city views. Upgraded suites include continental breakfast and butler service. An ornate 2-bedroom suite adds whirlpool tubs, a kitchenette, and a dining area.
*Abu Dhabi: Holiday Inn Downtown 4*
In the central district of Al Danah, this modern hotel in a sleek building is 17 km from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and 3 km from Abu Dhabi Mall. Relaxed rooms offer complimentary Wi-Fi, iPod docks and flat-screens, along with minibars, and tea and coffeemakers. All have desks and safes; suites add living areas and kitchenettes. Room service is available. Kids age 12 and under stay at no charge with a parent.
* Abu Dhabi: Kings Gate Hotel 3*
Standing 20 floors tall overlooking the Creek, this 3-star hotel is conveniently located in the quiet area of Al Maqtaa. The hotel is 15 minutes from downtown and close to all major business hubs and key leisure attractions of Abu Dhabi. Close to Abu Dhabi Airport, Exhibition Center, Yas Island and the highway to Dubai, the hotel features many innovations like online check-in and Accor Press. The hotel offers charged Airport pick-up, free WIFI, free indoor parking, and valet service.