6 DAYS - CAPPADOCIA, TURKEY
Cappadocia (Turkish: Kapadokya) is an area in Central Anatolia in Turkey best known for its unique moon-like landscape, underground cities, cave churches and houses carved in the rocks.
The city is a popular tourist destination.
It composed of 4 cities: Nevsehir, Kayseri, Aksaray and Nigde.
The most important towns and destinations in Cappadocia are Urgup, Goreme, Ihlara Valley, Selime, Guzelyurt, Uchisar, Avanos and Zelve. Among the underground cities worth seeing are Derinkuyu, Kaymakli, Gaziemir and Ozkonak. And the best historic mansions and cave houses for tourist stays are in Urgup, Goreme, Guzelyurt and Uchisar.
Hot-air ballooning is very popular in Cappadocia and is available in Goreme. Trekking is enjoyed in Ihlara Valley, Monastery Valley (Guzelyurt), Urgup and Goreme.
The area was featured in several films due to its topography. Among of those films is Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Cappadocia is an underground city for Templars. And Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was also filmed on the region.
Fall in love with Cappadocia in Turkey, as this place is spectacular, some say it’s miraculous because of its natural wonder. Other’s think it’s a fairytale destination because of its amazing landscapes.
- Arrival transfer from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or Goreme bus station
- 5 nights hotel in Avanos, Urgup or Goreme
- 5 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- English speaking professional guide
- 3 guided Cappadocia tours
- All transfer services to and from bus service
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Return transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or Goreme bus station
- Flight Ticket (International, Domestic)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa, if required
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuity
- Dinner, Drinks
- Services not mentioned in the inclusion
General Information About Turkish Visas
It is highly recommended that foreigners, who wish to visit Turkey, should read the related information about the country's visa regime. For more information, visit www.mfa.gov.tr
Requirements for Turkey Visa Application
- Biometric Photo
- Documents attesting to the income status of the applicant and inviting person
- Flight Reservation
- Hotel Booking or Invitation
- Supporting document on the applicant's commitment to return to UAE
- Bank Statement for last 3 months
- Medical Insurance valid for Turkey
- Passport copy
While some applicants may be exempt from visa for their touristic visit to Turkey, the other can obtain an e-Visa, considering that the applicant meet the requirements. More information here https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
HOTEL & PRICING
|Hotel Category||Double/Twin Room||Single Room|
|3 star hotel||starts at AED 1, 500.00 per person||starts at AED 1, 860.00 per person|
|4 star hotel||starts at AED 1, 950.00 per person||starts at AED 2, 400.00 per person|
|5 star hotel||starts at AEAD 2, 500.00 per person||starts at AED 3, 430.00 per person|
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: Until Further notice
- Terms and conditions apply.