If you are looking for something special and extraordinary then look no further. Enjoy first class service and guided transportation through the historical and picturesque sites of Istanbul and the underground cities of Cappadoccia This an exquisite tour for you with all the bells and whistles. There are no long bus rides just domestic flights getting you to your destination comfortable and relaxed.
5 days taste of turkey tour includes:
- All airport transfer services mention as per itinerary
- Arrival airport transfer to Kayseri / Nevsehir airport
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia
- 4 open buffet breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 2 dinners
- Guided Istanbul City Tour
- Guided Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise
- Guided Cappadocia Tour with Underground City and Goreme Open Air Museum
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer
- Local taxes
- International Air Ticket
- Tips and Gratuity
- Travel Insurance
- Turkey Entry Visa (if needed)
- Items of personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any other expenses/items which are not mentioned at the included section.
Tour Start Date: Every Thursday from 17th October 2019 to 17th December 2020
TOUR ROUTE: Istanbul - Cappadocia and domestic flight back to Istanbul
MEALS: Full Board as mentioned in the itinerary.
DAY 1 - ISTANBUL - ARRIVAL DAY - THURSDAY
- Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel.
- You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
- There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from the city center and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from the city center. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included, if you arrive at Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
DAY 2 - ISTANBUL CITY TOUR - FRIDAY
- (Breakfast and Lunch included)
- We depart at 08:30 for the Istanbul city tour.
- TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
- SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
- HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
- Lunch break and then we head to the SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar) the air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
- The rest of the evening is yours to enjoy Istanbul in Istanbul.
- Overnight in Istanbul
- Please Note: Hagia Sofia is closed on Monday, Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Bazaar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
DAY 3 - ISTANBUL BOSPHORUS cRUISE AND FLIGHT TO CAPPADOCIA - SATURDAY
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
- After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise Tour.
- Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar). BOSPHORUS BY BOAT is a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia.
- Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant.
- After the lunch depart for Istanbul airport for domestic flight to Cappadocia.
- Transfer from airport and check in to your hotel in Cappadocia.
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 4 - CAPPADOCIA UNDERGROUND CITY & GOREME OPEN AIR MUSEUM - SUNDAY
- (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
- You will be picked up approximately 9:30 AM. We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best preserved underground cities in Cappadocia.
- Then visit Uchisar Castle, the higher point of Cappadocia.
- After Uchidar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Museum is famous for frescoes dating 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks.
- Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek house.
- After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries
- Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three-headed fairy chimneys.
- After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims.
- Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals.
- Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting.
- Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia.
- This tour will end approximately at 1800 hrs and you will returned back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 5 - CAPPADOCIA to istanbul - end of tour - monday
- (Breakfast included)
- After breakfast you will have a free time in Cappadocia.
- Today we depart for Kayseri Airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home.
Turkey Electronic Visa
You must meet all the requirements in order to obtain an e-Visa to travel to Turkey.
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months during and after the travel.
- You are holding a return ticket, hotel booking and at least USD 50 per each day of your stay.
- You are travelling for the purpose of tourism or business.
- You have a valid supporting document (Valid Visa OR Valid Residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
Visa Application at Turkey Embassy in UAE
If you do not meet the requirements for the e-visa, then you need to apply directly at the Turkey Embassy in UAE.
Follow the steps for the visa application on this link PRE-APPLICATION AND APPOINTMENT.
Please apply your visa ahead of time.
LOW SEASON (october 17 2019 to march 12 2020)
|Triple Room||starts at AED 2, 965.00 per person|
|Double/Twin Room||starts at AED 3, 065.00 per person|
|Single Room||starts at AED 4, 405.00 per person|
HIGH SEASON (MARCH 17 2020 TO DECEMBER 17 2020)
|Triple Room||starts at AED 3, 375.00 per person|
|Double/Twin Room||starts at AED 3, 480.00 per person|
|Single Room||starts at AED 5, 250.00 per person|
- ISTANBUL: Ramada Hotel & Suite Golden Hom
- CAPPADOCIA: Luxury Cappadocia Cave Resort and SPA