Istanbul's strategic location between Europe and Asia on the ancient Silk Road has made it one of history's most important cities. The blue tiled interior gave the name “The Blue Mosque”. Its cascading domes and 6 minarets dominate the skyline. Shop at Grand Bazaar for souvenirs. It’s the place for local Turkish products like scarves, lamps & unusual stuff. Hand pick the enticing Egyptian spices for your Home kitchen at Spice Bazaar.
INCLUSIONS FOR 4 NIGHTS
- Return Economy airfare on Pegasus Airlines with 20kgs Baggage Ex Dubai
- 2 Nights accommodation in 4* Dosso Dossi Hotel Old City in Istanbul.
- 2 Nights accommodation in 4* Gonluferah Thermal Hotel, Bursa.
- Early check-in in Istanbul
- Daily Breakfast
- Full day City Group Tour of Istanbul with lunch.
- Full-day shared Bursa cable car and Uludag Mountain tour with lunch.
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport - Istanbul hotel one way shared transfers
- Intercity Istanbul - Bursa one way shared transfers
- Bursa Hotel to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport one way shared transfers
- Optional tours.
- Entrance fees at tour sites.
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, porterage, gratuities, etc.
- Meals if not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees.
- Surcharges applicable during peak periods, trade fairs, meetings, congresses, events, bank holidays, weekends, etc.
DAY 1 Arrive in Istanbul
- Depart Dubai International Airport at 30:30hrs to arrive at the Sabiha Gokcen Airport at 07:35hrs
- Get a pre-arranged transfer and guaranteed early check-in at Dosso Dossi Istanbul hotel located in the old city
- Explore the city that awaits to mesmerize you
- Relax with an overnight stay.
DAY 2 Full day Istanbul city tour with lunch
- Buffet breakfast and proceed for a full day shared city tour.
- Visit Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Cistern, Grand Bazaar on this tour.
- Enjoy delicious lunch at a local restaurant and continue to explore the cities highlights
- Overnight stay in the hotel at Istanbul
DAY 3 Transfer to Bursa- Arrive in Bursa
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast.
- Take a pre-booked transfer to Bursa.
- Arrive in Bursa.
- Check-in to your pre-booked hotel.
- Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4 Day at leisure or optional Full day Bursa city and Waterfall tour with lunch
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- OR opt for an optional Full day Bursa city and Waterfall tour with lunch.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 5 Bursa cable car and Uludag Mountain tour and Departure
- Savor an appetizing breakfast in the hotel.
- Visit the historical Plane tree, Green Shrine Bazaar, Munira Silk Bazaar, Green Mosque and the Mausoleum, name derived from the impeccable greenish-blue tiles and ornaments in its interiors.
- Enjoy a panoramic view from the cable car, riding up the slopes of Mount Olympus.
- Enjoy your delicious lunch during the tour.
- Return to your hotel and complete checkout procedure.
- Proceed for transfer to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport at 20:55Hrs to arrive in Dubai at 02:30 next day
Turkey Electronic Visa
You must meet all the requirements in order to obtain an e-Visa to travel to Turkey.
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months during and after the travel.
- You are holding a return ticket, hotel booking and at least USD 50 per each day of your stay.
- You are travelling for the purpose of tourism or business.
- You have a valid supporting document (Valid Visa OR Valid Residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland).
Visa Application at Turkey Embassy in UAE
If you do not meet the requirements for the e-visa, then you need to apply directly at the Turkey Embassy in UAE.
Follow the steps for the visa application on this link PRE-APPLICATION AND APPOINTMENT.
Please apply your visa ahead of time.
AED 2834 per person
PegasusAirlines 29NOV DXB SAW 0330 0735
PegasusAirlines 03DEC SAW DXB 2055 0230
HOTELS TO STAY
ISTANBUL (2nights): DOSSO DOSSI HOTEL OLD CITY
BURSA (2nights): GONLUFERAH THERMAL HOTEL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This holiday package is valid on 29/11/2019
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and Best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability.
- Additional surcharges, if any, will be applicable.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1500 hrs (Istanbul local time), and check-out time is 1100 hrs (Istanbul local time).
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by the customer, but is subject to availability.
- One-night pre-block room charge is required to guarantee early check-in.
- Only 1 extra bed allowed in the room.
- 100% advance payment required to secure booking in case of non-refundable hotels & flight
- 60 Days or more from departure date - 10% of Package cost.
- Between 25 to 60 Days from departure date - 50 % of Package cost.
- Less than 25 Days from departure date - 100% of Package Cost.
- Note-If a non-refundable fare is applicable then minimum charges will be non-refundable fare.