4 DAYS - CAPPADOCIA, TURKEY
Cappadocia (Turkish: Kapadokya) is an area in Central Anatolia in Turkey best known for its unique moon-like landscape, underground cities, cave churches and houses carved in the rocks.
The city is a popular tourist destination.
It composed of 4 cities: Nevsehir, Kayseri, Aksaray and Nigde.
The most important towns and destinations in Cappadocia are Urgup, Goreme, Ihlara Valley, Selime, Guzelyurt, Uchisar, Avanos and Zelve. Among the underground cities worth seeing are Derinkuyu, Kaymakli, Gaziemir and Ozkonak. And the best historic mansions and cave houses for tourist stays are in Urgup, Goreme, Guzelyurt and Uchisar.
Hot-air ballooning is very popular in Cappadocia and is available in Goreme. Trekking is enjoyed in Ihlara Valley, Monastery Valley (Guzelyurt), Urgup and Goreme.
The area was featured in several films due to its topography. Among of those films is Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Cappadocia is an underground city for Templars. And Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance was also filmed on the region.
Fall in love with Cappadocia in Turkey, as this place is spectacular, some say it’s miraculous because of its natural wonder. Other’s think it’s a fairytale destination because of its amazing landscapes.
- Arrival transfer from Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or Goreme bus station
- 3 nights hotel in Avanos, Urgup or Goreme
- 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- English speaking professional guide
- 3 guided Cappadocia tours
- All transfer services to and from bus service
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Return transfer to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or Goreme bus station
- Flight Ticket (International, Domestic)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa, if required
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuity
- Dinner, Drinks
- Services not mentioned in the inclusion
Day 1 Cappadocia - Arrival Day (Lunch included)
- We start our tour to explore Cappadocia by visiting different valleys.
- The first stop is Goreme Valley; you can find what the process of the rock formations in Cappadocia. Later we drive to Uchisar to visit the cave dwellings which are surrounded by conical rock formations.
- We have a tea & coffee break before we go and visit Goreme Open-Air Museum. In the museum, you can find the most preserved frescoed of rock cut churches and monasteries.
- We will provide a buffet lunch for you and we visit the fairy chimneys of Urgup afterwards.
- Moreover, we visit wishing hill which is riddled with caves, it’s a sightseeing spot worth to go to. Furthermore, we have a short walk in Devrent Valley where you can see so many different figures of rock formations.
- Then we drive to Monks Valley (Rahipler Vadisi), you can find some special housing and living area here which are only can be found in this area. Avanos is a pottery town of Cappadocia, we have a short walk in Rose Valley Cavetown, and we see the sunset at the end.
- Overnight in Avanos, Urgup or Goreme.
Day 2 Ihlara Valley - Selime Cathedral - Derinkuyu Underground City - Pigeons Valley (Breakfast and lunch included)
- At 9:00am, we pick you up in your hotel and go to Ihlara Valley for hiking. We visit the churches which are covered by frescoed, the walking distance is around 4km.
- We have our lunch next to the river bank of Melendiz River of Ihlara Valley.
- After our lunch break, we visit Selime Cathedral and the biggest underground city of Derinkuyu which only have 12-13s in the afternoon. We also pass though the Nar Crater Lake during our journey.
- Afterwards, we drive back to Pigeons Valley to see the pigeon houses which were built for collect guano. Overnight in Avanos, Urgup or Goreme.
Day 3 Rose Valley (Breakfast and lunch included)
- Today we take you to have a walk in beautiful Rose Valley which named from the rose-colored rock that varies in hue and intensity after years and years, seasons and weather conditions.
- Overnight in Avanos, Urgup or Goreme.
Day 4 Cappadocia - Tour End (Breakfast included)
- Today will transfer you back to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport or Goreme bus station. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a safe journey back home.
General Information About Turkish Visas
It is highly recommended that foreigners, who wish to visit Turkey, should read the related information about the country's visa regime. For more information, visit www.mfa.gov.tr
Requirements for Turkey Visa Application
- Biometric Photo
- Documents attesting to the income status of the applicant and inviting person
- Flight Reservation
- Hotel Booking or Invitation
- Supporting document on the applicant's commitment to return to UAE
- Bank Statement for last 3 months
- Medical Insurance valid for Turkey
- Passport copy
While some applicants may be exempt from visa for their touristic visit to Turkey, the other can obtain an e-Visa, considering that the applicant meet the requirements. More information here https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/
HOTEL & PRICING
|Hotel Category||Double/Twin Room||Single Room|
|3 star hotel||starts at AED 1, 300.00 per person||starts at AED 1, 550.00 per person|
|4 star hotel||starts at AED 1, 630.00 per person||starts at AED 1, 999.00 per person|
|5 star hotel||starts at AEAD 2, 130.00 per person||starts at AED 2, 800.00 per person|
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Validity: Until Further notice
- Terms and conditions apply.
Note: Contact us for further details.Accept tabby Payments