BANGKOK is always among the world’s top tourist destinations. The city is a true tourist paradise, proved by the growing number of travelers coming each year. There are a great variety of tourist places in Bangkok, mostly historical attractions and temples with elaborate architecture and art. Famous temples are Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Phu Khao Thong, Wat Ratchanadda, Wat Traimit, Wat Benchamabophit, Wat Bowon, and Wat Sutat. There are also palaces, museums, parks, and a big array of shopping places, from luxury malls to flea and street markets like Chatuchak Weekend Market, Sampeng Market, and Pahurat Textile Market. Bangkok nightlife is another highlight that has attracted many of tourists from all over the world.
PATTAYA is a popular place for both Thais and foreigners because the city has everything tourists need. Traveling there is easy as you can take your own car or ride a bus, a van, or a cab from Bangkok. There is also a ferry service from Hua Hin to Pattaya, which takes about an hour. There are many things you can do in Pattaya such as water sports, sunbathing, go-karting, bungee jumping, horse riding, golf playing, diving, cabaret show watching, and many more. During the night time, all the way down Pattaya road is full of various entertainment options. Here you can always find something to eat, drink, and just somewhere to chill out.
Being a big island, PHUKET is surrounded by many magnificent beaches such as Rawai, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Kata Yai, Kata Noi, and Mai Khao. Laem Phromthep Viewpoint is said to feature the most beautiful sunsets in Thailand. Phuket has a large Chinese influence, so you will see many Chinese shrines and Chinese restaurants around the city. A Chinese Vegetarian Festival is held there every year. While the Chinese community is quite big, there are many other ethnicities bringing all their traditions and festivals from all over the world to Phuket.
So, visit now to AMAZING THAILAND!
- 2 nights stay in Phuket, Standard Room
- 2 nights stay in Pattaya, Standard Room
- 2 nights stay in Bangkok, Standard Room
- Daily breakfast for all the hotels
- 2 way Airport transfers at Phuket
- Phi Phi Island Trip by Big Boat with Lunch
- Transfers: BKK Airport-Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – BKK Airport
- Coral Island Trip, speed boat with lunch
- Bangkok City & Temple Tour with Gems Gallery
- Complimentary: Travel Insurance in Thailand
- All tours and transfers on SIC/Join basis
- All taxes and service charges
- Visa, if required
- Lunch, Dinner
- International and Domestic Flight Tickets
- Sightseeing Tours not mentioned in the inclusions
- And other services not mentioned
Day 01 PHUKET – ARRIVAL
- On arrival at Phuket Airport, our guide will receive and transfer you to the hotel.
- Rest of the day, free time and overnight stay.
Day 02 PHUKET
- After breakfast, enjoy and explore full day Phi Phi Island cruise. Phi Phi island is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tours. Lunch Included.
Day 03 PHUKET - PATTAYA
- After breakfast, transfer out to airport to go Pattaya.
- On arrival at Bangkok Airport, transfer you to Pattaya and check in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay.
Day 04 PATTAYA
- After breakfast, Coral Island Trip by speedboat, where you can enjoy swimming, diving, and sun bathing. At the Coral Island, you can relax on the beach or play water sports such as skiing, windsurfing, or scuba diving at your own leisure. View the undersea coral on a glass-bottom boat. Lunch is included. Afternoon, free for leisure.
Day 05 PATTAYA -BANGKOK
- After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok by road.
- Rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 BANGKOK
- After breakfast, take you to Bangkok City & Temple Tour with Gems Gallery.
- Afterwards, back to hotel. Afternoon free at your own leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07 BANGKOK – DEPARTURE
- Breakfast the hotel.
- According to your flight, transfer to Bangkok Airport for your flight back home.
- End of our services.
Visa information not found!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.
- Phuket: Ibis Phuket Patong
- Pattaya: Ibis Pattaya
- Bangkok: Ibis Bangkok Sukhumvit
- Traveler based on 2 persons
starts from AED 1, 120.00 per person
- Traveler based on 4 persons
starts from AED 1,050.00 per person
- Traveler based on 6 persons
starts from AED 999.00 per person