A paradise city of sea, sun and enchanting town by the bay.
Tivat is located in the central part of the bay of Kotor in southwest Montenegro which offers great views across the bay with an amazing sunset; selection of sumptuous restaurants at the seaside promenade, shopping experiences at luxury brand boutiques and specialty shops, the gorgeous and friendly locals, and rich nature as the city is surrounded with beautiful mountains – is an ideal place for rest and peaceful vacation.
Tips for travellers
Take a day trip to Kotor, another beautiful coastal town of Montenegro just 12 km away from Tivat. Situated in the secluded tip of Kotor Bay, the town’s winding cobbled streets, medieval churches and ancient buildings make it a must-visit place on your trip to Montenegro.
- Round Trip Air Ticket by Fly Dubai, Economy Class (20kg baggage + 7kg hand carry)
- Round Trip Transfers in Tivat, Airport-Hotel-Airport
- 3 nights stay at the hotel, Standard Room
- Monastery Ostrog Tour (Private)
- All taxes and service charges
- Visa, if required
- Travel Insurance
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips, Gratuities, Porterage
- Meet and greet at Tivat Airport.
- Transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 TIVAT – Monastery Ostrog Tour
- Take a trip through winding mountain roads to the cliff-side monastery of Ostrog, and discover the fascinating history behind this shrine of tremendous spiritual importance.
- Setting off from Budva, we take the scenic route to Niksic, where beautiful views of the Bjelopavlici Valley and Zeta River fill the horizon.
- As we arrive at the entrance of Manastir Ostrog, we head on foot to the Upper Monastery to visit the Saint Vasilije relics. There, you’ll find an old monk who tells tales of the miracles that Saint Vasilije performed on that sacred site.
- On our way back down, we’ll pass by the Lower Monastery for a visit. The religious significance of the Ostrog Monastery makes it the third most visited shrine in the Christian world, just behind the Mountain Athos and the tomb of Jesus Christ.
- Note: This product includes transfers from and to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Day 3 TIVAT – Free Day
- Free day, at your own arrangement.
Day 4 DEPARTURE from Tivat
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport for your departure.
- End of our services.
Please contact the Embassy directly.
Embassy of Montenegro
Address: Villa No.1, Building No.69, Rabdan Street، Embassies District - Abu Dhabi
Phone: 02 441 8901
For verification at the Embassy of Montenegro
Expats with valid UAE Residence Visa can get visa on arrival at Tivat, for stay less than 10 days. This is subject to change without prior notice. South Travels do not hold responsibility to any off loading at Dubai Airport or entry rejection at Tivat airport.
Before you travel, please check with Montenegro Embassy in Abu Dhabi directly to make sure that you have the correct visa and documents required to enter Montenegro.
HOTEL & PRICING
- Hotel Splendido MB starts at AED 3, 510.00 per person
- Cattaroom Apartments Hotel starts at AAED 3, 600.00 per person
- Hotel BIP Tivat starts at AED 3, 605.00 per person
- Hotel WGrand Hotel starts at 3, 630.00 per person
- Aparthotel Perper starts at AED 3, 760.00 per person
- Hotel Tre Canne starts at AED 3, 785.00 per person
- Wukovic Apartments starts at AED 3, 915.00 per person
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Seats are on first come, first serve basis.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Note: Contact us for further details.Accept tabby Payments