Welcome to Reethi Beach.
Reethi Beach Resort is an idyllic private island escape, only a scenic 35-minutes seaplane flight from the capital Malé. Alternatively, our guests arrive by a 20-minutes domestic flight to the local island of Dharavandhoo followed by a 15-minutes speedboat ride. The resort is located in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa Atoll on the tiny island of Fonimagoodhoo, measuring just 600m by 200m.
The resort is nestled amidst lush vegetation, shaded by graceful palm trees and surrounded by a white sandy beach fringing a lagoon of crystal clear water, with a beautiful house reef just 30m to 100m from the shore. Known for its laid-back and familiar atmosphere and the authentic natural surroundings yet providing all the comfort and style, Reethi Beach Resort is an ideal place to relax and unwind.
How to get to the hotel
All guests will arrive into the Maldives at Male’ International Airport, a specially built island, close to the capital Malé. After completing Immigration and Customs formalities, guests proceed to either the seaplane terminal to board a Trans Maldivian Airways Seaplane, or the Domestic Terminal to continue their journey by Domestic Flight. Our preferred Domestic Carrier is FlyMe which operates regular daily flights from Male to Dharavandhoo. The flight time on their new, comfortable and air-conditioned ATR 72-500 turboprop aircraft is about 20 minutes after which you will be transferred on a short speedboat ride (approximately 15 minutes) to your holiday island – Reethi Beach Resort.
If you choose Seaplane Transfers as your onward mode of transport, the 15-passenger, De Havilland Twin Otter seaplane will take you on a 35-minutes scenic flight to our floating resort platform located offshore from our island, Fonimagoodhoo, in Baa Atoll. Upon arrival, guests will be transferred to a traditional Maldivian Dhoni for the 15-minute boat ride to the resort jetty.
- Accommodation for 5 nights on double occupancy basis
- All Inclusive Meal plan
- Return transfer for two by Domestic + Speed Boat
- All applicable taxes
- Airport assistance fee
- All taxes and service charges
Day 1 ARRIVAL
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- Overnight stay.
Day 2-5 Beach, Sand and Sun at the resort
- Enjoy your stay at Reethi Beach Resort Maldives.
- Bask in the sun. Play at the sand. And splash yourself in the beach.
- Overnight stay.
Day 6 DEPARTURE
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport for your departure.
- End of our services.
ENTRY TO MALDIVES
A thirty day free visa is issued on arrival for all Nationalities, provided:
- Should possess a valid machine readable passport , at least 6 months validity
- Have a valid ticket to continue the journey out of Maldives
- Have enough funds to cover the expenses for duration of the stay in Maldives. (US$100 + $50 dollars per day) or a confirmation of reservation in a Tourist Resort or a Hotel
Caution: Full thirty day visa is not a right of the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to issue not more than thirty days and any period less than thirty days.
6 DAYS - REETHI BEACH RESORT MALDIVES
|Deluxe Villa||starts at AED 4250 per person|
|Water Villa||starts at AED 4650 per person|
- Validity: May 01, 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
- Booking Code: AME-FBD-DO
- Market: Valid for ALL MARKETS except Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and UK