Come experience the Maldives you’ve always dreamt of at Royal Island Resort & Spa.
Amidst the sparkling jewels of the Indian Ocean, our exquisite Maldives luxury hotel shines and dazzles above all. Indulge and immerse yourself in a colorful journey of discovery, where shores lined with luxuriant banyans and lush palms yield to a majestic underwater world that will render you speechless. Enjoy unmatched services and facilities, including the lavish Araamu Spa and a fabulous selection of restaurants and bars. Relax and unwind with a vast selection of resort activities, including a fully equipped gymnasium, tennis, and squash to scuba diving and water skiing.
All of this awaits you at our Maldives luxury resort – just let us show you the way.
Royal Island, Situated in the Baa Atoll is just 118Kms from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, approximately 20 minutes by domestic flight. This resort is nearly 800m in length with a width of 220m, and offers the perfect holiday destination, set amongst lush tropical vegetation and perfect un-spoilt beaches
- Accommodation stay at the hotel
- Half Board basis
- Transfer between Airport / Hotel / Airport
- All taxes and service charges
The Hotel will provide the following compliments for Guests:
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel’s representatives
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room.
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- Free WIFI in all rooms
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports includes; Badminton, Table Tennis, Squash, Snooker/ Billiard, Daylight Tennis, Aerobics, Volleyball, please note that the above is (excluding coach and instructors)
- Land sports (excluding coach and instructors)
- Windsurfing, Snorkeling gear and canoeing
- Free drinking water served by glass during meal times
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket in room and a candle lit dinner with house wine for Honeymooners. (For Weddings not older than 6 months)
- A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees.
- A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort.
- A bottle of wine in room and a candle lit dinner with house wine for Repeaters.
- One fruit basket per room on arrival.
- Tennis during daylight. (Floodlit Tennis extra US$ 5/- per hour), Table Tennis, Volley Ball, Badminton, Gymnasium, Squash, Billiard/Snooker, Aerobics, Poolside towel, TV (satellite channels).
Day 1 ARRIVAL
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
- Overnight stay.
Day 2-3 Beach, Sand and Sun at the resort
- Enjoy your stay at Holiday Island Resort & Spa.
- Bask in the sun. Play at the sand. And splash yourself in the beach.
- Overnight stay.
Day 4 DEPARTURE
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport for your departure.
- End of our services
ENTRY TO MALDIVES
A thirty day free visa is issued on arrival for all Nationalities, provided:
- Should possess a valid machine readable passport , at least 6 months validity
- Have a valid ticket to continue the journey out of Maldives
- Have enough funds to cover the expenses for duration of the stay in Maldives. (US$100 + $50 dollars per day) or a confirmation of reservation in a Tourist Resort or a Hotel
Caution: Full thirty day visa is not a right of the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to issue not more than thirty days and any period less than thirty days.
4 DAYS - ROYAL ISLAND RESORT
Beach Villa starts at AED 2555 per person
Prices are not valid during Christmas & New Year, and all other holidays and special events
Validity: 20 Feb 2019 - 25 December 201
Note: Contact us for further details.Accept tabby Payments