… the sunny side of life.
…where sands are white as the smiles of the locals, where fish swim happily in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, where the weather is a dream, and the deep rays of the sun waits to engulf you in their arms.
The Maldives is unusual as a holiday destination because of the fun things to do whether you are staying on a plush resort, in Male’, or in a simple guesthouse on an island in a faraway atoll. Entertainment and daily excursions are organized at every resort so don’t be shy about joining in. Excursions will include fishing and cruising (to watch dolphins dance) as well as visits to the capital, Male’, and to genuinely deserted islands, perhaps for swimming and a picnic, and shopping expeditions to neighboring inhabited islands.
It is estimated that nearly half the guests on holiday in the Maldives arrive with the intention of snorkelling or diving or, as soon as they see the crystal clear waters of an island’s lagoon and the colourful fish and corals, can’t resist giving it a try.
Just as there are resorts more suitable for families with children or for enthusiastic divers, there are also resorts designed for those in love, whether beginning life together, renewing their vows, celebrating a wedding anniversary, commemorating their years of partnership, or simply wanting to get back in touch with each other away from the humdrum of daily life. For couples, a romantic holiday in the Maldives is a chance to be together in a way that never happens at home. Accommodation on a resort is not just a room, it’s a private love nest designed for the romantic.
- 3 nights stay at the hotel, as per room category
- Meals, as per offer
- Return Domestic transfers for 2 persons
- All applicable taxes
- Airport Assistance Fee
- All taxes and service charges
- International Air Ticket
- Visa, if required
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusion
- Services not included as per offer
Day 1 ARRIVAL in MALE
- Meet and greet at the airport.
- Transfer to the hotel by corresponding mode of transportation.
- Check in at the hotel.
- Overnight .
Day 2 - 3 Hotel Stay (Free Day)
- Free day, at your own arrangement.
- Enjoy the sun and sea.
- Meals provided, as per offer.
Day 4 DEPARTURE
- According to your flight, transfer to Male for your departure.
- End of our services.
ENTRY TO MALDIVES
A thirty day free visa is issued on arrival for all Nationalities, provided:
- Should possess a valid machine readable passport , at least 6 months validity
- Have a valid ticket to continue the journey out of Maldives
- Have enough funds to cover the expenses for duration of the stay in Maldives. (US$100 + $50 dollars per day) or a confirmation of reservation in a Tourist Resort or a Hotel
Caution: Full thirty day visa is not a right of the passenger to claim, but lies at the discretion of the Immigration to issue not more than thirty days and any period less than thirty days.
|Half Board Basis, starts at AED 4130 per person
Full Board Basis, starts at AED 5550 per person
|Beach Retreat with Pool
|Half Board Basis, starts at AED 4700 per person
Full Board Basis, starts at AED 6100 per person
|Ocean Retreat with Pool
|Half Board Basis, starts at AED 5450 per person
Full Board Basis, starts at AED 6800 per person
|Ocean Suite with Pool
|Half Board Basis, starts at AED 6150 per person
Full Board Basis, starts at AED 7550 per person
- Valid for Middle East Markets only.
- Offer is subject to availability of villas at the time of booking.
- Not combinable with any other offers.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights required for this package.
ADDITIONAL COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES OFFERED AT FAARUFUSHI MALDIVES
- Wifi Access
- Access to Resort Lounge at Faarushi with shower facilities
- Biomarine presentation based on weekly schedule
- Access to gym facilities and indoor games
- Use of snorkeling equipment for the duration of the stay
- Welcome amenities on arrival
Note: Contact us for further details.Accept tabby Payments