Hong Kong –Asia’s World City (city!)
Nicknamed "Pearl of the Orient", Hong Kong is renowned for its deep natural harbour, which boasts the world's fifth busiest port with ready access by cargo ships and its impressive skyline, with the most skyscrapers in the world. Known to be "Asia's World City", Hong Kong is the world's most popular international traveler destination, and the home to the world's most frequently travelled citizens. Hong Kong used to be a British colony has many sides to its complex personality and it’s not every visitor who takes the time to explore these to their fullest. Come and discover a different side to the city with this series of tours that reveal its local foodie secrets or show you what cultural artifacts exist on its doorstep.
- Any un-utilized service are non-refundable. All transfers & tours are on seat in coach basis.
- A TIPPING OF US$3 (eqv HK$20) per pax for guide service is recommended for Hong Kong Island Tour.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Surcharge for students group or religious group is USD30/pax
- Package offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers /discounts and /or promotions
- For any flight change without 24 hours’ notice given, an additional charge of US$15/pax will be applied for the re-arrangement of SIC transfer
SIC - SEAT IN COACH
- No SIC available either for the flight land after 21:30 hrs. or between 22:30 - 07:00 hours
- One piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger. Exceeded luggage is charged at USD3 per piece per way & is subject to availability of space on the coach. Driver has absolutely right to reject any over size or exceed luggage.
It is usual that most of the hotels in Hong Kong will ask for a security deposit from the guest directly. It's not for room payment but for the incidental expenses incurred by the guest during the stay. Hotel will take an imprint of a credit card or will ask for a deposit in cash, the amount of cash required varies from hotel to hotel.
It's a refundable deposit upon checking out, it will be fully refunded if guest do not make any consumption at the stay.
Sneak in – It’s not a formal consent to the 3rd even 4th guest to share a room which normally constrain for double occupancy only. Just access into the room clandestinely and do NOT check-in at the registration upon arrival
For the hotel, check-in time is 2PM or 3PM and check-out time is 11:00AM.
- Round Trip Airport Transfer from /to Hong Kong Airport (HKG) by Seat in Coach (sharing)
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodation including breakfast outside
- Half Day Hong Kong City Tour
- Free Disneyland Tour
- Tips and Portages
- Travel Insurance
- Weekend and Holiday Surcharges
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Other meals and beverages
- Hong Kong Visa if needed
- All other items not mentioned or specified in the inclusions
- Arrival at Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), meet and transfer to the hotel
- Breakfast outside the hotel, compulsory Hong Kong City Tour
- Visit Harbourfront promenade
- Jewelry factory and souvenir outlet
- Aberdeen Fishing Village (Sampan ride optional)
- Pass by Mid-level of Victoria peak
- Afternoon transfer to Disneyland until the firework display (with round trip transfer)
- Breakfast outside the hotel, rest of the day free at own leisure
- Breakfast outside the hotel until transfer to airport for flight home.
End of Services
No visa or entry permit is required for any purpose if you hold any of the following travel documents:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport,
- British National (Overseas) Passport,
- Hong Kong Certificate of Identity,
- Hong Kong Re-entry permit (for entry from the Mainland of China and the Macao Special Administrative Region only),
- Hong Kong Seaman's Identity Book,
- Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes provided that the document is valid or the holder's limit of stay in Hong Kong has not expired.
- Travel documents bearing one of the following endorsements:
- "Holder's eligibility for Hong Kong permanent identity card verified."
- "The holder of this travel document has the right to land in Hong Kong. (Section 2AAA, Immigration Ordinance, Cap. 115, Laws of Hong Kong)"
- Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card.
VISA FREE NATIONALITIES
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lesotho, Leichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe,
Indian nationals are required to apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration (PAR) online before they can visit the HKSAR visa free. Please click here for details of PAR.
Hotel stay and Pricing
- Silka Fareast Kowloon or Similar 3 star Hotel
- Kimberly Hotel Kowloon or Similar 4 star Hotel
- Harbour Grand Hotel Kowloon or similar 5 star Hotel