This 4-nights holiday package is custom-made for those who want to experience the eternal charm of Georgia’s capital city, Tbilisi and journey to the Caucasus region, Yerevan to visit the monuments of military importance and forested mountains
INCLUSIONS FOR 4 NIGHTS
- Return Economy class air Ticket on Air Arabia.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Redline Hotel or similar in Tbilisi.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation at Hotel Ararat or similar in Yerevan.
- Meet and Assist at Tbilisi airport.
- Daily breakfast at the Hotel.
- Tours as per the itinerary.
- Tbilisi City tour with welcome dinner
- Sevan- Dilijan Tour with lunch.
- Shared Return transfer from Airport to Hotel.
- Visa fees
- Any entrance tickets if not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Optional Tours
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: Extra Baggage, Meals, Beverages, Shopping, Laundry, Telephone, etc
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff … etc
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels if not mentioned specifically.
DAY 1 Arrive and Tbilisi City Tour with welcome dinner
- Arrive at the hotel and get ready for the afternoon city tour of the capital city of Tbilisi.
- The rich cultural heritage and legendary fables attached to this beautiful Georgian town will keep your interest alive all along the tour.
- The city was founded by Vakhtang Gorgasali, a king of Kartli and has been the capital since 5th century AD.
- Enjoy your welcome dinner at the hotel
- Comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 2 Day at leisure or Anauri- Guduri- Kazbegi tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Day at leisure or choose for optional Ananuri- Gudauri- Kazbegi tour.
- Explore the city on your own.
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 3 Tbilisi to Yerevan with Dilijan - Sevan Tour with lunch- Arrive in Yerevan
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Complete the hotel check-out formalities.
- Get a pre-arranged transfer to Yerevan.
- On the way experience Breath-taking tour of Lake Sevan with forests and breathtaking nature of Dilijan.
- Upon arrival check into the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 4 Day at leisure or optional Jermuk- Tatev Tour
- Buffet breakfast and spend a day at leisure.
- Or choose to experience the beauty of Nature in Armenia with Jermuk- Tatev tour.
- Overnight stay at Yerevan.
DAY 5 Departure
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Complete check-out formalities and get transferred to Yerevan airport for a flight back home with happy memories of your trip.
- End of our services.
GEORGIA Visa Application
Things to Remember
All nationalities with valid UAE Residence visa can get visa on arrival to Georgia
Other nationalities apply through https://www.evisa.gov.ge/GeoVisa/
Nationalities that do not need visa to Georgia
|All citizens of European Union
|Antigua and Barbuda Argentina
|Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Republic of Iran
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|United Kingdom British Overseas
starts at AED 2948 per person
HOTELS TO STAY
TBILISI: REDLINE HOTEL 4* or similar
YEREVAN: ARARAT HOTEL 4* or similar
04 JUN SHARJAH (SHJ) 09:55 HRS - TBILISI (TBS) 13:10 HRS
08 JUN YEREVAN (EVN) 11:55 HRS - SHARJAH (SHJ) 14:50 HRS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This holiday package is valid to travel on 04 June 019, departing from Sharjah.
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and Best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability.
- Additional surcharges, if any, will be applicable.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1500 hrs (Azerbaijan local time), and check-out time is 1100 hrs (Azerbaijan local time).
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer, but is subject to availability.
- One-night pre-block room charge is required to guarantee early check-in.
- Only 1 extra bed allowed in the room.
- 100% advance payment required to secure booking in case of non-refundable hotels & flights.
Note: Contact us for further details.Accept tabby Payments