Bosnia and Herzegovina
Country in the Balkans
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval villages, rivers, and lakes, plus the craggy Dinaric Alps. The national capital Sarajevo has a well-preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque. Ottoman-era Latin Bridge is the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which ignited World War I.
- Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 3 nights’ accommodation (B&B) in superior 4* hotels in Sarajevo
- 2 nights’ accommodation (B&B) in Tarcin Forest Resort and Spa 4*
- 3 nights’ accommodation (B&B) in Hotel Monti 4*
- Private driver in high-quality vehicles
- Professional licenced tour guides (English speaking)
- Entry fees to all attractions and activities
- Tourist Taxes and VAT
- Flight Tickets
- Visa, if applicable
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches and Dinners
- Services not mentioned on the inclusion
- Arrival, Check into Hotel and Old Town City Tour
- Old Town tour, including the Ottoman Marketplace, fountains, Gazi Husref Bey mosque, Cathedral, City Hall, and more.
- Try local Bosnian food.
- Visit the location of the Assassination of Franz Ferdinand starting World War 1.
- Sarajevo Discovery
- Including Spring of the River Bosna, horse and carriage ride, Tunnel of Hope, Trebevic Mountain, Sunnyland mountain restaurant- alpine coaster ride (optional)
- Bijambare Nature Day
- Travel to Bijambare forest reserve, walk through the forests, and explore the huge Caves that were inhabited thousands of years ago with features such as stalactites, stalagmites.
- Take a mini train ride and see a traditional Bosnian Ecovillage
- Forest Resort
- Check out of the hotel and transfer to Tarcin Forest Resort with beautiful mountain views.
- Free time for activities (relaxing spa treatments, swimming pool, light hiking, biking, ATV, archery, and more).
- White-water Rafting
- Travel to Konjic for a 5-hour river journey along the beautiful Neretva River, with local Bosnian lunch.
- Return to Tarcin Forest Resort and overnight stay.
- Olympic Mountain Day
- Check out of Tarcin and transfer to the exclusive Hotel Monti at the location of the 1984 Winter Olympics.
- Including a mountain tour with a cable car ride.
- At the end of the day return to Hotel Monti and overnight stay.
- Prokosko Lake Trip
- Exciting mountain drive to Prokosko Lake, hiking and biking in the beautiful nature and local lakeside huts
- Try delicious local whole roast lamb (optional).
- Return to Hotel Monti and overnight stay.
- Farewell Bosnia and Depart
- After breakfast check out and transfer to the airport.
- End of trip.
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Bahrain are exempted from the visa requirements when entering, exiting, or traveling through Bosnia and Herzegovina for up to 90 days.
Citizens of the European Union Member States, citizens of countries that signed the Schengen Agreement, and citizens of Andorra, Montenegro, Lichtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Serbia, Holy See, and Switzerland can use their Identity Cards as a travel document to enter, exit and pass over BiH.
Foreigners who have multiple Schengen visa or European Union member state visa or residence permit of the Schengen Agreement country or European Union member state, or USA Visa can travel from the UAE and the Kingdom of Bahrain to Bosnia and Herzegovina and stay up to 30 days.
VISA APPLICATION FOR OTHER NATIONALITIES
Applications should be made at least 10-30 days before your intended departure date. Bosnia & Herzegovina’s fees cover only a part of the work necessary to process your application. Because processing fees are only for handling your application, you will not get your money back, even if your application is refused
Sarajevo – Bijambare – Tarcin - Igman–Prokosko
HIGH SEASON (June 01 - September 30)
- Single Room starts at AED 6000 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 3500 per person
- 3RD PERSON IN THE ROOM starts at AED 2900 per person
LOW SEASON (Oct 01 - Dec 31)
- Single Room starts at AED 5420 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 3150 per person
- 3RD PERSON IN THE ROOM starts at AED 2655 per person