Bosnia and Herzegovina
Country in the Balkans
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country on the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval villages, rivers, and lakes, plus the craggy Dinaric Alps. The national capital Sarajevo has a well-preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque. Ottoman-era Latin Bridge is the site of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which ignited World War I.
- Transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 4 nights Hotel Accommodation (B&B) - Sarajevo
- Private driver with high-quality vehicles
- Professional licenced tour guides (English speaking – Arabic upon request)
- Entry fees to all attractions and activities
- Tourist Taxes and VAT
- Flight Tickets
- VIsa, if required
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches and Dinners
- Services not mentioned on the inclusion
- Arrival, Check into Hotel and Old Town City Tour
- Old Town tour, including the Ottoman Marketplace, fountains, Gazi Husref Bey mosque, Cathedral, City Hall, and more.
- Try delicious Bosnian food and desserts.
- Visit the location of the Franz Ferdinand assignation that started World War 1.
- Sarajevo Discovery
- Including Spring of the River Bosna, horse and carriage ride, Tunnel of Hope, Trebevic Mountain, Sunnyland mountain restaurant, and alpine coaster ride (optional)
- Olympic Mountains Tour
- Excursion to the Olympic Mountains, where the 1984 Winter Olympics was held, enjoy beautiful nature
- and take a cable car ride.
- Herzegovina Tour
- Including Mostar city tour (Old town, marketplace, world-famous Stari Most bridge Koski Mehmet Pasha Mosque, and more),
- Blagaj with its Dervish House by the beautiful river Buna, the UNESCO heritage town of Pocitelj,
- and the Kravice Waterfalls- the largest in the region
- Farewell Bosnia and Depart
- After breakfast check out and transfer to the airport.
- End of trip.
Citizens of the United Arab Emirates and the Kingdom of Bahrain are exempted from the visa requirements when entering, exiting, or traveling through Bosnia and Herzegovina for up to 90 days.
Citizens of the European Union Member States, citizens of countries that signed the Schengen Agreement, and citizens of Andorra, Montenegro, Lichtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Serbia, Holy See, and Switzerland can use their Identity Cards as a travel document to enter, exit and pass over BiH.
Foreigners who have multiple Schengen visa or European Union member state visa or residence permit of the Schengen Agreement country or European Union member state, or USA Visa can travel from the UAE and the Kingdom of Bahrain to Bosnia and Herzegovina and stay up to 30 days.
VISA APPLICATION FOR OTHER NATIONALITIES
Applications should be made at least 10-30 days before your intended departure date. Bosnia & Herzegovina’s fees cover only a part of the work necessary to process your application. Because processing fees are only for handling your application, you will not get your money back, even if your application is refused
SHORT BOSNIA TOUR 5D4N
ALL YEAR PRICING
Subject to change without prior notice
HOTEL MONTI 4 STAR
- Single Room starts at AED 3, 205.00 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 1, 800.00 per person
- 3RD PERSON in the Room starts at AED 1, 470.00 per person
HOTEL SARAJ 3 STAR
- Single Room starts at AED 1, 900.00 per person
- Double/Twin Room starts at AED 1, 350.00 per person
- 3RD PERSON in the Room starts at AED 1, 100.00 per person