Azerbaijan - The “Land of Fire”
It is known that the majority of those residing on this territory before the Common Era were fire worshippers. According to legend, “Ateshgah” temple was built by Indian fire worshippers, who arrived here after learning about the eternally burning fire, emitted from the ground, and were so amazed by what they had seen, that they decided to build a temple on this very place. These lands were considered to be sacred for centuries and throughout history were worshipped by the followers of Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Sikhism.
Azerbaijan is the West in the East and the East in the West!
- 3 Nights accommodation in Qafqaz Baku City Hotel & Residences at Baku
- Baku City tour with welcome dinner.
- Gabala Tour with lunch.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Return airport transfers are based on seat in coach basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.
- City tax /Resort fees need to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in.
- Entrance fees if not mentioned.
- Visa fees
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the itinerary
- Surcharges applicable during peak periods, trade fairs, meetings, congresses, events, bank holidays, weekends Etc.
Day 01: Arrival
- Arrive at Heydar Aliyev International Airport
- Meet the local representative
- Get a transfer to your booked hotel. Check-in
- Overnight stay in Baku
Day 02: Half Day City Tour
- Buffet Breakfast
- Enjoy a guided tour of Baku city
- Explore the historical Baku city. Cover all the major landmark like Ichari Shahar, Palace of the Shrivanshahs, Maiden's Tower, Jumma Mosque etc.
- Shop or stroll down the famous Nizami street.
- Transfer back to the hotel
- Overnight stay in Baku.
Day 03: Gabala Tour with Lunch
- Buffet breakfast and proceed for Gabala Tour with lunch.
- Gabala, the ancient capital of Caucasus Albania.
- Visit all cultural and historical landmarks in Gabala, along with cable car ride in Tufandag. Enjoy ice skating in Qabaland, Azerbaijan’s first theme park
- Enjoy the gorgeous landscapes of Yeddi Gozel Waterfall. Later enjoy the peace and serenity at lake Nohur or take a boat/horse ride on the lake (at own cost)
- Overnight stay at in Baku
Day 04: DEPARTURE
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Complete check-out formalities and get transferred to the airport for a flight back home with happy memories of your trip.
- End of our services
Visas for citizens and residents of GCC countries are available upon arrival. For the ones who are traveling with GCC residency, your residence has to be valid up until 6 months.In January 2017, the ASAN visa portal was launched in Azerbaijan. For a length of stay in the country of up to 30 days, a one-time electronic visa can be obtained from the portal and is available within 3 working days after payment and sent directly to the applicant’s e-mail. The state fee is 24 USD for a visa. For urgent visa fee is 51 USD and it is available within 3 hours. http://evisa.gov.az/en/
starts at AED 2584 per person
HOTEL TO STAY
QAFQAS BAKU CITY HOTEL & RESIDENCES 4*
05 JUN 19 DUBAI (DXB) 14:10 HRS - BAKU (GYD) 17:00 HRS
08 JUN 19 BAKU (GYD) 12:00 HRS - DUBAI (DXB) 14:50 HRS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This holiday package is valid to travel on June 05, 2019 - departing Dubai.
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and Best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability.
- Additional surcharges, if any, will be applicable.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1500 hrs (Azerbaijan local time), and check-out time is 1100 hrs (Azerbaijan local time).
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer, but is subject to availability.
- One-night pre-block room charge is required to guarantee early check-in.
- Only 1 extra bed allowed in the room.
- 100% advance payment required to secure booking in case of non-refundable hotels & flights.