Kickstart your journey to the Caucasus region, to visit the monuments of military importance and forested mountains.
At the capital, you will see the famous dancing water fountains at the Republic Square and the night view of the Opera House is ravishing. The weekend Vernissage market provides a wide scope of vintage and handicraft articles for home decor. The right place to pick a little taste of Armenia for souvenirs.
Venture into recreational activities and skiing with leisure stay at one of the most beautiful mountain resorts of the world, surrounded by mountains. Lake Sevan is the world’s largest sweet water lake and is known as the “Emerald of Armenia”.
Also, visit the Sevanavank monastic complex located at the northwestern shore of Lake Sevan.
INCLUSIONS FOR 4 NIGHTS
- Return Economy class air ticket on Air Arabia with 20Kg Baggage
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Kecharis Resort at Tsaghkadzor
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Central hotel at Yerevan
- Tsaghkadzor - Dilijan Old City -Apaga resort -Lake Sevan tour with lunch
- Tour to Garni-Geghard
- Garni Temple tickets included
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Welcome dinner in Tsaghkadzor
- Transfer from Yerevan to Tsaghkadzor and return on a shared basis
- Return airport transfer from Yerevan on a shared basis
- Visa fees
- Any entrance tickets if not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Optional Tours
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses: Extra Baggage, Meals, Beverages, Shopping, Laundry, Telephone etc
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff … etc
- Surcharges for other language guides
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels if not mentioned specificall
DAY 1 Yerevan - Tsaghkadzor
- Arrive at the Yerevan international airport at 11:40Hrs
- Meet our local representative.
- Drive to your pre-booked hotel in Tsaghkadzor.
- Enjoy Welcome dinner at the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Tsaghkadzor.
DAY 2 Tsaghkadzor - Dilijan Old City -Apaga resort -Lake Sevan tour with lunch
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Proceed for Tsaghkadzor - Dilijan Old City -Apaga resort -Lake Sevan tour and experience
- Lake Sevan – the emerald of Armenia, a beauty under the sky
- Dilijan - a natural resort covered with forest and breathtaking nature
- Take a stop at Apaga resort - it has a Restaurant, garden, and lounge and attend a master class of bread making
- Enjoy your lunch
- Return back to hotel
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 3 Transfer to Yerevan - Garni-Geghard tour- Arrive at Yerevan
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Complete your check-out procedure and proceed for transfer to Yerevan.
- On the way Tour to Pagan Temple of Garni (tickets included), see the Symphony of stones.Next move on to see incredible monastery of Geghard,which is one of the most beautiful World Heritage site.
- Arrive at Yerevan
- Check-in at hotel.
- Stay overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
DAY 4 Day at leisure or optional Noravanq-Areni 1-Jermuk tour
- Relish a wholesome breakfast at the hotel.
- Spend the entire day at leisure.
- Or choose the optional tours: Noravanq-Areni 1-Jermuk tour
- Overnight stay in Yerevan.
DAY 5 Departure
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel.
- Complete your check-out procedure and proceed for transfer to Yerevan airport
- Take your return flight at 12:20Hrs for journey back to home.
If you are traveling to Armenia, you might need a visa for your trip.
Some of the Countries Eligible for E-Visa:
Bahrain, Mexico, China, Kuwait, Colombia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Lebanon
China, Oman, India, South Africa, Maldives, Philippines, Jordan, Thailand
Please contact us at 04 447 3839 or email email@example.com if your nationality is not listed above so that our Visa Consultants can advise you accordingly on how to apply your visa to Armenia.
Service Fee: AED 150.00 per person (Including the visa fee processing)
- Processing of the visa will take 3-4 working days.
- Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the ARMENIA Embassy.
- Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa got approved but not used or in case of visa refusal.
- All procedures including requirements and processing may change without prior notice and are always subject to Embassy’s discretion.
- Georgia Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs has all the right to get further supporting documents in regards to your travel to the country.
- The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be altered at any time without prior notice.
AED 2902 per person
HOTELS TO STAY
Tsaghkadzor (2nights): Kecharis Hotel and Resort
Yerevan (2nights): Central Hotel
29 NOV AIR ARABIA SHARJAH (SHJ) YEREVAN (EVN) 0830 1140
03 DEC AIR ARABIA YEREVAN (EVN) SHARJAH (SHJ) 1220 1515
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This package is valid for travel on 29 Nov 2019 Ex Sharjah
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and Best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability.
- Additional surcharges, if any, will be applicable.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs, and check-out time is 1100 Hrs.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer, but is subject to availability.
- One-night pre-block room charge is required to guarantee early check-in.
- One extra bed allowed in the room.
- 100% advance payment required to secure booking in case of non-refundable hotels & flights.