Capital of Armenia
Yerevan, Armenia's capital, is marked by grand Soviet-era architecture. The Matenadaran library, housing thousands of ancient Greek and Armenian manuscripts, dominates its main avenue. Republic Square is the city's core, with musical water fountains and colonnaded government buildings. The 1920s History Museum of Armenia on the square's eastern side contains archaeological objects like a circa-3500-B.C. leather shoe.
- Transportation for the whole trip depends on the program
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Services of English Speaking Driver till 6 pax
- Services of the English speaking guide from 6 pax
- 4 x nights in Yerevan in a hotel 3*, 4*, 4*+ or 5*
- Meals: 4 x breakfasts
- Water in the car and minibus (1 bottle (½ liter) per person a day)
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Boat trip on Lake Sevan
- Coffee or tea break on lake Sevan
- Tipping to restaurant waiters and hotel concierges
- Map/Brochure about Armenia
- Gift at the end of the journey
- Extra charges
- FB (Full board)
- Tips for the guide and for the drive
- What is not mentioned in the "The price list includes".
- Tips and Porterage
- Tsaghkadzor Ropeway, USD 5 per person
- Garni Entrance, USD 3 per person
Day 01 Arrival
- Depart from your country and start a nice journey to the Caucasus Region.
- Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.
- Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel, and check in.
- Free time to relax.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Yerevan, ancient city and the capital of Armenia
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Yerevan, the capital of the Republic of Armenia is a lively metropolis with an ancient history dating back to 782 BC. Yerevan is located in a valley surrounded by hills. In the southwest part, it overlooks the Ararat plain dominated by Mount Ararat, covered with perennial snow.
- Visit the main monuments of Yerevan (walking tour) Republic Square, Opera Square, Northern Avenue, Abovyan street with the “Armenian Belle Epoque” buildings, and Cascade square with its Contemporary Art Centre.
- Visit Matenadaran: a museum and research center where about 18,000 ancient manuscripts are kept.
- Free afternoon with a visit to the Vernissage, a colorful and lively local craft market.
- Night walk of the city stopping and admiring the musical Fountains, destination of walks, and place of evening shows. The fountain forms water choreography synchronized with the music.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Option: While you are in Yerevan we strongly advise you “WINE & GRAPES SPA” CENTER for couples especially, the first and unique spa center in Yerevan. The grape and wine SPA shall give you an opportunity to feel the magic strength of the Ararat valley sweet grape. The wine bathing, steaming, skin peeling with the grape seeds and fresh blend, the massage with the grape oil, and too many procedures shall take you to another world of Edem. You will taste the grape honey juice and wine made of it, which is a Divine drink.
Day 03 Lake Sevan "The Pearl of Armenia" and Valley "Symphony of Stones"
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, we will depart for the Kotayk region where we will visit the Pagan Temple of Garni - an iconic temple built in the Hellenistic period (77 AD) on a triangular promontory surrounded by deep gorges.
- Descent in the Garni Canyon, which is a place particularly known for its formations of basalt columns called the "Symphony of the Stones".
- We will visit Geghard (UNESCO), a 13th-century rock-carved monastery. The name indicates the spear that pierced the side of Christ, a relic that was kept for a long time in this monastery, now it is exhibited in the museum of Etchmiatsin.
- We will continue toward Lake Sevan, the Pearl of Armenia, and also one of the largest high-altitude lakes in the world.
- Coffee or tea break with tasting the Armenian sweet "Gata or Pakhlava".
- We will visit the peninsula of Sevan from where there is also a beautiful panorama of the lake.
- Before returning to Yerevan, a boat trip on the shimmering waters of Lake Sevan.
- Return to Yerevan.
- Overnight in a hotel in Yerevan.
Day 04 In the Shadow of Mt. Ararat, the Noah's Ark Mount
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, we will depart towards the Ararat region to visit the monastery of Khor Virap, a place particularly dear to Armenians. Its name, which means, "deep pit", indicates the place where Saint Gregory, the Illuminator has been held prisoner for many years, hence not only the liberation of the saint but also the Armenian king's conversion to Christianity and the consequent Christianization of Armenia. Beyond its historical importance, this place is an indispensable destination because, from the top of its walls, you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Ararat, the mountain where biblical tradition tells Noah's Ark stopped after the Great Flood.
- After Khor Virap, we will return to Yerevan and visit to the Museum and Memorial of the Victims of the Armenian Genocide.
- Afterwards, free time in the dried fruit and spices market, a world where you can get intoxicated with the magic of colors and perfumes
- Overnight in Yerevan.
Day 05 Departure
- Breakfast and check out for departure (Standard check out time: 12.00 Hours)
- Drive to Airport for departure.
- End of our services.
If you are traveling to Armenia, you might need a visa for your trip.
Some of the Countries Eligible for E-Visa:
Bahrain, Mexico, China, Kuwait, Colombia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Lebanon
China, Oman, India, South Africa, Maldives, Philippines, Jordan, Thailand
Please contact us at 04 447 3839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your nationality is not listed above so that our Visa Consultants can advise you accordingly on how to apply your visa to Armenia.
Service Fee: AED 150.00 per person (Including the visa fee processing)
- Processing of the visa will take 3-4 working days.
- Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the ARMENIA Embassy.
- Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa got approved but not used or in case of visa refusal.
- All procedures including requirements and processing may change without prior notice and are always subject to Embassy’s discretion.
- Georgia Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs has all the right to get further supporting documents in regards to your travel to the country.
- The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be altered at any time without prior notice.
SPRING & SUMMER 2022
Prices are net, per person.
3 STAR: Yerevan Centre Hotel or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 2065 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1580 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1545 per person
4 STAR: Ramada Suites or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 2380 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1780 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1700 per person
4+ STAR: Messier 53 Hotel or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 2610 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1930 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1895 per person
5 STAR: Hotel National or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 2830 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 2080 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 2015 per person
0-6 years old - Free of Charge, sharing bed with parents (no extra bed will be provided)
7-11 years old - 50% discount