ARMENIA "The Pink City"
As you approach the Armenian capital of Yerevan, you can look up and see Mount Ararat towering in the distance, casting its shadow on a city shrouded in pink. Yerevan has come to be known as Armenia’s Pink City for exactly this view: its Soviet-era buildings constructed out of pink stones from the surrounding landscape. The color is brightest at sunrise and sunset, and changes throughout the day based on where the sun hits it.
Yerevan itself it’s one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, though it’s been known by many other names over the years. It was founded in 782 B.C.E. by Urartian King Argishti I, who named it Erebuni, though the territory had been settled and was actually in use since the 4th millennium B.C.E.. After World War I, Yerevan became the 12th capital of Armenia.
- Transportation for the whole trip depends on the program
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Services of English Speaking Driver till 6 pax
- Services of the English speaking guide from 6 pax
- Accommodation: 3 x nights in Yerevan in a hotel 3*, 4*, 4*+ or 5*
- Meals: 3 x breakfasts
- Water in the car and minibus (1 bottle (½ liter) per person a day)
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Tipping to restaurant waiters and hotel concierges
- Map/Brochure about Armenia
- Gift at the end of the journey
- Extra charges
- FB (Full board)
- Tips for the guide and for the driver
- What is not mentioned in the "The price list includes".
Day 01 Departure for Yerevan
- Depart from your country and start a nice journey to the Caucasus Region.
- Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.
- Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel, and check-in.
- Free time to relax.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Yerevan, ancient city and the capital of Armenia
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Yerevan, the capital of the Republic of Armenia is a lively metropolis with an ancient history dating back to 782 BC. Yerevan is located in a valley surrounded by hills. In the southwest part, it overlooks the Ararat plain dominated by Mount Ararat covered with perennial snow.
- Visit to the main monuments of Yerevan (walking tour) Republic Square, Opera Square, the Northern Avenue, Abovyan street with the “Armenian Belle Epoque” buildings, Cascade square with its Contemporary Art Centre.
- Visit to Matenadaran: a museum and research centre where about 18,000 ancient manuscripts are kept.
- Free afternoon with a visit to the Vernissage, a colorful and lively local craft market.
- Night walk of the city stopping and admiring the musical Fountains, destination of walks and place of evening shows. The fountain forms water choreography synchronized with the music.
- Overnight in hotel.
Option: While you are in Yerevan we strongly advise you “WINE & GRAPES SPA” CENTER for couples especially, the first and unique spa center in Yerevan. The grape and wine SPA shall give you an opportunity to feel the magic strength of the Ararat valley sweet grape. The wine bathing, steaming, skin peeling with the grape seeds and fresh blend, the massage with the grape oil, and too many procedures shall take you to another world of Edem. You will taste the grape honey juice and wine made of it, which is a Divine drink.
Day 03 Lake Sevan "The Pearl of Armenia" and Valley "Symphony of Stones"
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- After breakfast, we will depart for the Kotayk region where we will visit the pagan temple of Garni, an ionic temple built in the Hellenistic period (77 AD) on a triangular promontory surrounded by deep gorges.
- Descent in the Garni Canyon which is a place particularly known for its formations of basalt columns called the "Symphony of the stones".
- We will visit Geghard (UNESCO), a 13th-century rock-carved monastery. The name indicates the spear that pierced the side of Christ, a relic that was kept for a long time in this monastery, now it is exhibited in the museum of Etchmiatsin.
- We will continue towards Lake Sevan, the Pearl of Armenia, and also one of the largest high-altitude lakes in the world.
- Coffee or tea break with tasting the Armenian sweet “Gata or Pakhlava”.
- We will visit the peninsula of Sevan from where there is also a beautiful panorama of the lake.
- Before returning to Yerevan, a boat trip on the shimmering waters of Lake Sevan.
- Return to Yerevan.
- Overnight in a hotel in Yerevan.
Day 04 Departure
- Breakfast and check out for departure (Standard check out time: 12.00 Hours)
- Drive to Airport for departure.
- End of our services.
If you are traveling to Armenia, you might need a visa for your trip.
Some of the Countries Eligible for E-Visa:
Bahrain, Mexico, China, Kuwait, Colombia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Lebanon
China, Oman, India, South Africa, Maldives, Philippines, Jordan, Thailand
Please contact us at 04 447 3839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your nationality is not listed above so that our Visa Consultants can advise you accordingly on how to apply your visa to Armenia.
Service Fee: AED 150.00 per person (Including the visa fee processing)
- Processing of the visa will take 3-4 working days.
- Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the ARMENIA Embassy.
- Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa got approved but not used or in case of visa refusal.
- All procedures including requirements and processing may change without prior notice and are always subject to Embassy’s discretion.
- Georgia Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs has all the right to get further supporting documents in regards to your travel to the country.
- The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be altered at any time without prior notice.
SPRING AND SUMMER 2022
3 STAR: Yerevan Center Hotel or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 1690 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1330 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1300 per person
4 STAR: Ramada Suites Hotel or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 1930 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1475 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1450 per person
4+ STAR: Messier 53 Hotel or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 2099 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1590 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1560 per person
5 STAR: Messier 53 Hotel or similar
1 person in 1 room, price starts at AED 2250 per person
2 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1690 per person
3 persons in 1 room, price starts at AED 1650 per person
0-6 years old - FREE OF CHARGE
7-11 years old - 50% discount