Country in Asia
Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. Among the earliest Christian civilizations, it’s defined by religious sites including the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni and 4th-century Etchmiadzin Cathedral, headquarters of the Armenian Church. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site near Mount Ararat, a dormant volcano just across the border in Turkey.
- Meet and Assist at Yerevan Airport
- 2 nights stay accommodation, Standard Room
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Tours as per itinerary on a private basis with English Speaking driver
- Transportation with comfortable vehicles
- Return Airport Transfers on private basis
- All taxes and service charges
- Air ticket
- Armenia Visa, if required
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in, late check out
- Tsaghkadzor Ropeway, USD 5 per person
- Garni Entrance, USD 3 per person
- Services not mentioned on the inclusion
Day 1 Arrival Yerevan-Transfer to the selected hotel – Yerevan City Tour
- Depart from your country and start a nice journey to the Caucasus Region.
- Arrive in Yerevan, the capital of Armenia.
- Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel, check – in.
- Free time to relax.
- Overnight stay.
Day 2 Garni Geghard - Lake Sevan- Tsaghkadzor ( 230 km, 10 am –6pm )
- Within our tour, we will be in the valley of Azat river where there are many historical and natural monuments.
- We will go to the Pagan Temple of Garni. The Pagan Temple of Garni is the only non-Christian temple currently standing in ArmeniaThe architectural complex of Garni was Armenia's foremost center of Hellenistic culture and the summer residence of Armenian kings.
- Drive to the unique caved temple St. Geghard (12th -13th cc.), the name of which means “holy spear” in the honor of the long-preserved spear, the same spear that pierced the body of crucified Christ.
- Geghard Monastery is included in the UNESCO World Heritage list (2000).
- Drive back to Yerevan.
- The next stop is Lake Sevan. It is known as a blue gem of the Armenian mountainscape. Lake Sevan is considered to be one of the largest sweet water lakes in the world, situated at an altitude of 1,897 meters above sea level.
- Climb on the peninsula from where the fascinating view on the Lake is open. Visit Sevanavank monastery, built by the princess Mariam to honor the life of her deceased husband in the 9th century. Sevanavank is also home to one of the most beautiful Amenaprkich (all savior) Khachkars of Armenia. This is one of the 13 rarest crosstones depicting Jesus.
- Water cruise at Lake Sevan is the most enjoyable things to do in Armenia for tourists.
- Back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 03 Departure
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At 12 Noon, check out from the hotel.
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport for your departure.
- End of our services.
If you are traveling to Armenia, you might need a visa for your trip.
Some of the Countries Eligible for E-Visa:
Bahrain, Mexico, China, Kuwait, Colombia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Lebanon
China, Oman, India, South Africa, Maldives, Philippines, Jordan, Thailand
Please contact us at 04 447 3839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your nationality is not listed above so that our Visa Consultants can advise you accordingly on how to apply your visa to Armenia.
Service Fee: AED 150.00 per person (Including the visa fee processing)
- Processing of the visa will take 3-4 working days.
- Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the ARMENIA Embassy.
- Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa got approved but not used or in case of visa refusal.
- All procedures including requirements and processing may change without prior notice and are always subject to Embassy’s discretion.
- Georgia Embassy/Ministry of Foreign Affairs has all the right to get further supporting documents in regards to your travel to the country.
- The conditions regarding the issuance of electronic visas can be altered at any time without prior notice.
CONTACT US FOR THE PRICING
Phone: 04 447 3839