Looking for a unique yet interesting way to spend your vacation in Dubai? Then Rayna can bespoke a tour package with an excursion to Iceland Water Park – a one of a kind water theme park located about 45 minutes drive from Dubai, in Ras Al Khaimah.
Sprawling over an area of about 110,000 square meters, this park - as its name indicates – has a variety of attractions based on the theme – Penguin Home Land. Few to name are Penguin Falls – the largest man-made waterfalls in the world, Wave Pool – the largest of its kind in the region, Lazy River with a length of 400 meters, Rocky Polar Mountains that provide access to more than 25 water slides, Kiddie water park – a favorite among kids and Coral Reef, which provides an incredible snorkeling experience with its natural setting. All these attractions, in turn, make it a must-visit during summer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To avail the discounts, prepayments must be made to Southtravels.com by credit card, cash to our office or to our bank account or money transfers.
- Once ticket is issued and paid it is non-refundable however it can be use until the the expiry date indicated on the ticket.
- You will not be allowed to enter the water park if you are not holding the original ticket or a copy of the ticket you paid to Southtravels.com
- Child rate will apply only if height is 1.2 meters below. Above 1.2 meters is admitted at adult rate.
- Child below 0.80 meter is admitted as FREE (when accompanied by adult).
- Children below 10 years must be accompanied by adult.
- Your ticket includes a Full Day unlimited use of the park facilities but extra charges for lockers and private cabanas.