South Travel’s Wonder Bus Tour assures you of an as-never-before, magical sightseeing experience in Dubai. Wonder bus, manufactured in the US, is first of its kind to be introduced in the Middle East. This classy vehicle will take you on an incredible trip to revel in some of the Dubai’s most famed attractions from both land and water. Attention to detail, up-to-date and highly safe - this amphibious bus can seat up to 44 people and comes with facilities including air-conditioning, sound system, washroom, and television and DVD player. Moreover, it provides access to the services of professional tour guides who can speak English, Arabic and French.
Departing from Jumeirah Road – one of the emirate’s hotspots and continuing through Al Wasl Bridge and Wafi City Centre, this two-hour tour not only allows you to explore the contemporary stylishness of Dubai but also absorb in the breathtaking sights that embody the region’s classic past. Perhaps the most thrilling segment of the trip is an enjoyable splash ride along the waters of Dubai Creek. Before the tour ends at Burjuman Centre, we get you through some of the must-visits in the emirate, such as Dubai Courts, Creek Park, Al Maktoum Bridge, Sheikh Khalifa Road, Seef Road, Sheikh Maryam’s Palace.
- Wonder Bus Tickets
- 2 in 1 Fun ride the Land & Water
- All cancellations made 72 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable
- f cancellation made within 24 to 72 hours to your Tour departure time 50% charges will be applicable.
- If cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.