Liwa Hotel Abu Dhabi
Location: Liwa, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (Show the Map)
The Liwa Hotel has the most spectacular unique location by being on a hill overlooking the beautiful Liwa Oasis on one side and the barren Rub Al Khali (Empty Quarter) Desert on the other side. Towering above the town of Liwa Mezairah and most of its surrounding, the visitors to the hotel are readily awarded with two contrasting views of green and golden brown.
Also, Surrounded by a lush green garden of around 25 acres and with an ambience of peace and tranquility, the hotel presents the ideal getaway destination for travelers from UAE and abroad alike.
Rooms and suites
The 58 rooms, 2 Executive Suites, 2 Junior Suites and 1 Presidential Suite offer the most comfortable spacious rooms like no other. All balconies provide a breath taking panoramic view across the stunning landscape.
• Room sizes are 51 square meters for standard single or double rooms
• Suites of 160 square meters consist of separate dining room, living room, and kitchen
• The Presidential suite of 221 square meters consists of dining area, living room, and kitchen
The hotel also has 3 newly renovated luxury villas, all with their own private pool, spacious terrace overlooking the pools, self-catering kitchens and pool side BBQ areas beckoning to families or groups that are longing for a cozy relaxing stay with complete privacy.
• Area of 300 square meters.
• The total private pool area is 574 square meters.
• Three bedrooms.
• Master bedroom with its own bathroom with bath tub and separate shower.
• 3 Bathrooms.
• 1 living room.
• 1 Dining room for 8 persons.
• Fully equipped Kitchen.
• Free WiFi Internet.
• 40 TV channels.
• 3 modern LCD TVs.
• Complimentary Tea/Coffee facilities.
Dining and Entertainment
The La Piazza Coffee Shop offers around the clock services with an impressive á la carte menu and a special kids’ menu.
• Our world class chefs are skilled to satisfy visitors from all corners of the world with dishes ranging from Arabian delicacies using local ingredients with dates, camel meat and fresh fish from Mirfa Sea to International cuisine.
• The Terrace is a casual outdoor extension of the restaurant overlooking the swimming pool and dunes serving an extensive á la carte menu with a selection of cocktail and wine.
• In our Coffee Shops we serve you all varieties of coffee and tea with homemade cakes, some baked with local dates.
• When relaxing is the order of the day, cool off in the outdoor pool and enjoy the Al Rawaq swim-up bar facilities with a selection of cocktail, mocktail and alcohol beverages
• Al Misyal offers an ambience of contemporary colours and decor with live entertainment and a full range of beverages along with bite food.
Facilities and Services
Outdoor swimming pool, 32 meters, 30 degrees (temperature controlled)
• Children’s pool
• Children’s playground
• 4 outdoor tennis courts – flood lit
• 1 outdoor volleyball court – flood lit
• Modern Gym with free weights, machines
• Turkish Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Room
Additionally, just walking through the lush green 25 acre garden with date palms among other flowering plants that surrounds the hotel and soaking up the unpolluted dry air in itself provides a healthy therapeutic outdoor adventure, let it be summer or winter.
Ayurveda & Wellness
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian traditional system of natural healing is now in Liwa, the hub of Emirati Culture and Heritage. At Liwa Hotel Ayurveda Centre, learn the art of mind control and find out the secrets to lead healthy life with simple daily routines, food, and activities. Relax and rejuvenate yourself with therapies to face the impending challenging week. Exploit the tranquility of Liwa and expertise of five millennium of wellness to discover your full potential at the Ayurveda, Classical Massage & Yoga centre at Liwa Hotel.
Meeting & Events
The elaborate Grand Ballroom, with an area of 190 square meters can accommodate 100 guests or can be converted into two rooms 40 guests each, suitable for smaller conferences or product launches. All facilities are equipped with audio-visual equipment.
Outdoor catering is available for private events and parties.
Things to do in Liwa
During their stay, visitors can engage in a multitude of activities that include:
• Camel riding
• Quad Bikes
• Sand boards
• Desert Trekking
• Spectacular sunset viewing
• Desert Safari
• Dune Bashing
• Overnight Camping
• Out-door BBQ
WiFi Internet Access is available in the hotel.
Free private parking is possible on site to all guest (reservation is not needed, subject to availability).
We highly recommend you to use the Booking Search Box above on the left side for instant best discounted rates, instant availability and confirmation of your bookings. For Personalized booking assistance & to answer all your queries you can click INQUIRE NOW button to the right above to receive our professional assistance within 24 hours time.
Checkin: 14:00 hours
Checkout: 12:00 hours
Please be aware that due to UAE local law you are required to present your ID (GCC ID, UAE Identity Card or Passport) at the time of check-in.
Pets are not allowed.
Tours, Excursions and Things to do in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of UAE
We arrange almost all type of tours available in the UAE including the most popular: Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise, Helicopter Tour, Big Bus City Tour, Sea Plane Tour, Hot Air Balloon & many more!
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!...
Find the right cover if you are traveling anywhere around the world...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the UAE...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...