Kempinski Hotel, Ajman
Location: Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street, Ajman, United Arab Emirates (Show the Map)
Boundless blue sky mirrored in tempting warm waters. Savour the seaside splendours of Arabia before the lavish comforts of Kempinski Hotel Ajman beckon you to shore.
Kempinski Hotel Ajman is situated in the United Arab Emirates right on the shores of the Arabian Gulf, 25 km from Dubai and next to Sharjah, an oasis of Arabian culture. Although located in the smallest of the seven emirates, the hotel boasts a 500-metre beach classed by many as the best private beach in the UAE, making it an ideal destination for holidaymakers, incentive groups and business travellers. Here, over 110 years of Kempinski tradition comes together with local hospitality and charm.
All rooms and suites at Kempinski Hotel Ajman are spacious and contemporary, offering comfort and relaxation as well as private outdoor areas.
• 16 Cabanas
• 85 Deluxe rooms
• 45 Executive Club rooms
• 24 Leisure Club rooms
• 5 Junior suites
• 3 Deluxe suites
• 3 Executive suites
• 1 Royal suite
• All rooms and suites in the main building enjoy a private balcony with sea view
• Cabanas are located around the pool and have a porch
• Centrally air-conditioned with individual temperature control
• In-room bar, high definition LCD screen, safe, hair dryer
• Laundry / dry-cleaning service
• Non-smoking rooms
• Room for physically challenged guests
• 24-hour room service
• Multi-lingual staff
• Internet available in all rooms
Dining and Entertainment
Restaurants & Bars
Café Kranzler - All-day dining restaurant overlooking the palm gardens, beach and sea, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets as well as an à la carte menu.
Bukhara - Award-winning restaurant presenting delectable cuisine of India’s northwestern frontier amongst lavish and traditional interiors.
Hai Tao - Authentic Chinese experience featuring Szechwan and Cantonese specialities in a Far Eastern ambience.
Sabella’s - Italian restaurant with panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf, serving a tantalising variety of home-made Italian dishes and excellent wines.
Café on First - A cheerful meeting place overlooking the palm gardens and sea, serving coffee, pastries, drinks, snacks and the traditional Sheesha (water pipe).
Entertainment Lounge - Listen to smooth jazz, modern pop and rhythmic songs while sipping on a cool cocktail after a sunny day at the beach.
World Cup Sports Bar - A combination of an American Diner and English Pub with a bar, cosy corners, pool and billiard tables, darts, and live broadcasts of all major sport events.
Beach Comber & Pool Bar - Outdoor bars offering a variety of chilled beverages, refreshments and snacks.
Facilities and Services
Guest Rooms Facilities
• All Rooms and Suites have private balcony with sea views
• Pool-facing Cabanas with terrace
• Centrally air conditioned with individual temperature control
• High-speed Internet connection
• In-room safe
• Hair dryer
• Non-smoking Rooms
• Room for physically challenged guests
• 500-metre private beach
• Temperature-controlled pool with adjacent kids’ pool
• Water sports such as jet skiing, parasailing, surfing, sailing, and much more
• PADI Gold Palm - Dive Centre
• Gym and Aerobics Studio
• Bowling Centre
• 2 floodlit Tennis Courts
• Golf Putting Green
• Kempi Kids’ Club
• Children‘s Playground
• Softouch Ayurveda Spa
• Laguna Spa offering Ligne St. Barth treatments
• Balinese Beach Hut
• Wifi is available in some public areas of the hotel. Wired internet connection in the hotel rooms at extra charge.
• Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
We highly recommend you to use the Booking Search Box above on the left side for instant best discounted rates, instant availability and confirmation of your bookings. For Personalized booking assistance & to answer all your queries you can click INQUIRE NOW button to the right above to receive our professional assistance within 24 hours time.
Check-in: From 15:00 hours
Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed.
Please be aware that due to UAE local law you are required to present your ID (GCC ID, UAE Identity Card or Passport) at the time of check-in.
Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
Tours, Excursions and Things to do in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of UAE
We arrange almost all type of tours available in the UAE including the most popular: Desert Safari, Dhow Cruise, Helicopter Tour, Big Bus City Tour, Sea Plane Tour, Hot Air Balloon & many more!
Search flight availability in real-time and Enjoy our Special Deals!...
Find the right cover if you are traveling anywhere around the world...
Great prices on the widest range of cars all over the UAE...
Offers the easiest and most cost effective airport transfer...