Edinburgh is Scotland's compact, hilly capital. It has a medieval Old Town and elegant Georgian New Town with gardens and neoclassical buildings. Looming over the city is Edinburgh Castle, home to Scotland’s crown jewels and the Stone of Destiny, used in the coronation of Scottish rulers.
Arthur’s Seat is an imposing peak in Holyrood Park with sweeping views, and Calton Hill is topped with monuments and memorials.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Glasgow
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel
- Hop on Hop off Tour of Edinburgh
- Return Airport/Station Transfers on Private Basis by Sedan Car.
- City tax not included and should be paid directly at the hotel
- Airfare, Visa Cost, Travel Insurance.
- Drinks, ps, laundry, porterage, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Any Extra activities, Guide, Camera fee charges etc.
- Any other services not menoned in Inclusions.
- Arrive at Edinburgh Airport or Edinburgh Waverley railway station.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Overnight stay in Edinburgh
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Enjoy Full day Edinburgh Hop on Hop Off tour.
- Take advantage of the 360-degree panoramic views from the top deck of our double-decker buses as you explore everything this great city has to offer. City Sightseeing can connect you to all points of the city throughout your stay. Hop on or off at our 14 stops, conveniently located around the city to help maximize your visit. Among the many stops, you'll be able to observe the rich cultural and historical heritage of this Scottish capital.
- Hop off at Princes Street to discover the Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh Castle, or the Scottish Parliament.
- Overnight stay in Edinburgh.
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Transfer to Edinburgh Airport or Edinburgh Waverley railway station.
- End of Services
You really need to plan in advance, if you’re planning to make a memorable trip to the UK. Apply for your visa ahead of time so that inconveniences will not spoil your excitement and preparation.
Depending on your nationality and your reason of visiting, we are here to guide and help you understand the procedures and important information that you need to remember while lodging your visa application. It doesn’t matter how tedious the processing will be, we will be at your side until you will get your visa.
Our assistance will be provided to United Arab Emirates residents only. The application can be done at least 3 months before you travel to the UK.
STANDARD VISITOR VISA You can apply for this type of visa if you are traveling for: Leisure, holiday or to see your family and friends Business, to take part in the conference, meeting or training Medical Treatment, providing you meet the immigration rules VISA ASSISTANCE FEE
STANDARD VISITOR VISA
You can apply for this type of visa if you are traveling for:
Leisure, holiday or to see your family and friends
Business, to take part in the conference, meeting or training
Medical Treatment, providing you meet the immigration rules
VISA ASSISTANCE FEE
Per adult @ *AED 350 per person
Per child age 2-11 @ *AED 350 per person
*Includes all taxes, service charges, and VAT
- Your original Passport, must be valid at least 6 months with two blank pages available
- Your UAE Residence Visa, must be valid at least 6 months
- Passport Photograph, white background, within the last 6 months
- NOC Letter from your Employer, stating job designation, salary, joining date, and purpose of travel
- Visa fee is not included on the Assistance Fee. It will be payable online after completing your online application form.
- Appointment availability is on first come, first serve basis.
- Having complete requirements will not guarantee an approval of the visa. It will be at the Consular Immigration’s decision.
- Service fees are valid per assistance only and are non-refundable.
Edinburgh FIT City Break
Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
3 star Double/Twin/Triple starts at AED 1390 per person
4 star Double/Twin/Triple starts at AED 1590 per person
HOTEL TO STAY
*3star The Richmond Park Hotel, Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket, Britannia Edinburgh, Thistle The Original Edinburgh, Holiday Inn Express City Centre or similar
*4star Hotels: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central, Novotel Glasgow, Crown Plaza Glasgow, Holiday Inn Glasgow - City Center Theatreland, or similar*If the above hotels are not available, we may change the hotel.