The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian (Arabian) Gulf. The country is a federation of 7 emirates. Abu Dhabi, the island capital, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 40,000 worshipers. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers, and extravagant entertainment attractions.
- Personalized meet & assist upon arrival at the airport DUBAI or ABU DHABI
- Round trip transfers from the airport to the hotel and vice versa by a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in the above-mentioned hotels or same hotel category according to the periods mentioned
- Half Day Abu Dhabi city tour
- Transfers from Dubai to Abu Dhabi (first day – 100km app.)
- Transfers from Abu Dhabi to Desert resort (third day – 120km app.)
- Transfer from Desert resort to Abu Dhabi & Abu Dhabi to Dubai (fourth day – 220km app.)
- Complimentary activities at Desert resort (Camel riding, henna painting etc,)
- Half Day Dubai city tour
- Daily Buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Local VAT included
- All taxes and service charges
- Optional excursions
- Porterage & Personal expenses
- Visa fees if needed
- New TAX “Tourism Dirham” it will be billed directly in hotels - 4stars or 5stars from $4 to $6/nig. and will be paid by guests directly to the hotel
DAY 1: DUBAI or ABU DHABI - ARRIVAL
- Arrival transfer – Departure to Abu Dhabi, reaching after nearly one hour Abu Dhabi.
- Overnight in Abu Dhabi
DAY 2: ABU DHABI
- We proceed to Abu Dhabi tour, we will visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest Mosques in the world; Saadiyat Island project where the LOUVRE museum is open and GUGGENHEIM museum are built to complete the image of ABU DHABI as a cultural city. Yas Island which houses the FORMULA 1 YAS circuit & the first attraction park of Ferrari in the world. An impressive attraction park, Louvre museum.
- We will drop back to the hotel.
- Overnight in Abu Dhabi
DAY 3: ABU DHABI DESERT RESORT
- Morning time you can enjoy hotel facilities.
- Then the adventure starts. We will depart to the desert where we will experience all what the beautiful desert of ABU DHABI can offer.
- Overnight in Arabian Nights.
DAY 4: ABU DHABI DESERT RESORT – DUBAI (approx. 220km)
- The adventurous day will start with desert activities like Camel ridings, sand boarding, dune bashing, henna painting. A thrilling adventure drive into the dunes of the majestic Rub Al Khali desert.
- In the afternoon we will proceed to Dubai.
- Overnight in Dubai.
DAY 5: DUBAI
- We proceed to Discover the live city of Dubai in a city tour of four hours featuring all important site of the city namely the Old DUBAI with its ABRAS, the Gold Souk , the New DUBAI with the Dubai Mall , the Burj Khalifa, the Marina, the Burj Al Arab and of course the famous PALM island.
- Tour will end at Dubai Mall.
- You go back on your own to the hotel.
- Overnight in DUBAI
DAY 6: DUBAI - DEPARTURE
- This morning you will be able to enjoy the pool.
- Depending on your time of flight transfer to DUBAI airport for departure..
- End of our services.
UAE Tourist Visa, Single Entry
- Stay in UAE for 7 days @ *AED 299 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 14 days @ *AED 322 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 30 days @ *AED 365 per passport
*Prices above requires you to book at least one of the travel services from Southtravels (Hotel, Air Ticket, Tours, Transfers).
*If you don't require extra travel services and wanted to apply for the visa only, an additional charge will apply as follows:
- for 7 days stay, extra AED 50 per passport
- for 14, and up to 30 days stay, extra AED 100 per passport
Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa is approved but not used, or rejected by the UAE Immigration.
In case the visa application will be rejected, the UAE Immigration Officials will not provide any reason at all, thus, we cannot provide you the same.
Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not South Travels.
2NIGHTS (ABU DHABI CITY HOTEL) + 1NIGHT (DESERT HOTEL) + 2NIGHTS (DUBAI HOTEL)
LOW SEASON (01 May - 30 Sep 2019)
- Double/Twin Room, starts at AED 1870 per person
- Single Room, starts at AED 2950 per person
HIGH SEASON (01Feb-30Apr & 01Oct-22Dec 2019)
- Double/Twin Room, starts at AED 2465 per person
- Single Room, starts at AED 4120 per person
- PRICES ARE NOT VALID DURING BLACKOUT DATES PERIOD
- CHILDREN POLICY APPLIES