Emirates Park Zoo and Resort Abu Dhabi is located in Al Bahia, about 35 Km from Abu Dhabi city on the Abu Dhabi – Dubai highway, making it an ideal destination for families, to enjoy hands on educational and fun activities. Emirates Park Zoo and Resort aims to create a connection between members of the community with natural animal life and the environment, as well as encouraging children to preserve the environment and instilling in them the values of animal welfare from a young age.
Emirates Park Zoo and Resort Abu Dhabi is home to more than 1,400 animals made up of pets and wild animals, housed in a number of sections including: Birds Park, Reptile House, Snake Alley, Giraffe Park, Flamingo Park, Wildlife Walk, Primate Parade, Petting Zoo, Camel Farm, Mammal Cave, Equine Enclosure, Hippo House and much more…Emirates Park Zoo and Resort is undergoing a massive expansion that will eventually see zip lines and tree top activities, an indoor marine zone with twenty six salt water and four fresh water tanks, playgrounds & gaming zones and a number of international fast food chains.
- Accommodation stay
- Meals according to your plan (Breakfast or Half Board)
- Inclusive of VAT, all taxes and service charges
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water
- Complimentary in-room coffee/tea making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access in rooms
- Late check-out by 14:00 HRS without charge (subject to availability)
- Complimentary access to Emirates Park Zoo and swimming pool facility
- All services not mentioned on the inclusion
- Municipality Charge per room per night
Day 1 - ARRIVAL
- Arrive at the resort on your own.
- Check in at the hotel.
- Rest of the day, at your own arrangement.
Day 2 - ABU DHABI
- At your own pace and time, explore the Emirates Park Zoo till the end of the day.
- Overnight stay.
Day 3 - ABU DHABI
- Free day, at your own arrangement.
- Overnight stay.
Day 4 - DEPARTURE
- Check out by 12 noon.
- End of your stay.
UAE Tourist Visa, Single Entry
- Stay in UAE for 7 days @ *AED 299 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 14 days @ *AED 322 per passport
- Stay in UAE for up to 30 days @ *AED 365 per passport
*Prices above requires you to book at least one of the travel services from Southtravels (Hotel, Air Ticket, Tours, Transfers).
*If you don't require extra travel services and wanted to apply for the visa only, an additional charge will apply as follows:
- for 7 days stay, extra AED 50 per passport
- for 14, and up to 30 days stay, extra AED 100 per passport
Visa fee is non-refundable, either visa is approved but not used, or rejected by the UAE Immigration.
In case the visa application will be rejected, the UAE Immigration Officials will not provide any reason at all, thus, we cannot provide you the same.
Approval of the visa is the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not South Travels.
|Duration of Stay||Breakfast Package||Half Board Package|
|2 DAYS STAY PACKAGE||starts at AED 320/person||starts at AED 399/person|
|3 DAYS STAY PACKAGE||starts at AED 535/person||starts at AED 699/person|
|4 DAYS STAY PACKAGE||starts at AED 750/person||starts at AED 995/person|
- Pricing Validity: February 01, 2019 - November 30, 2019
- Subject to AED 10 municipality room charge per room, per night (payable by the guest at the hotel upon arrival).
- Prices are not valid during holidays, events, special holidays. Supplement charges will apply.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.