4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS "TAIPEI & TARAKO GORGE" PACKAGE
Validity: Apr 01, 2017 – Mar 31, 2018
- 3-night accommodation with daily breakfast
- Lunch x 1
- Round-way private airport transfer (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle for SIC tours
- English-speaking guide for SIC tours
- Entrance tickets and admission fee for SIC tours
- Round-way train ticket between Taipei and Hualien
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival Private Airport Transfer (NO guide)
- You will be met and greeted at airport upon arrival and transferred to Taipei by private car with driver only.
- Check in hotel and enjoy your own leisure time
- Half-day Taipei City & National Palace Museum Tour (Seat-in-Coach)
- Morning and Afternoon
- Tour Stops =Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Presidential Square (pass by), Martyrs’ Shrine, National Palace Museum, Local Taiwanese Temple, and Handicraft Center
- One-day Tarako Gorge Tour from Taipei (Seat-in-Coach)
- Pick up from hotel / Transfer to Taipei Railway Station / Entrain for Hualien / Enbus for Taroko Gorge Gateway / Eternal Spring Shrine / Swallow Caves / Tienhsiang Lodge / Marble Factory / Chi Hsing Beach / Hualien Stone Sculptural Park / Entrain for Taipei / Transfer to hotel
- Departure Private Airport Transfer (NO guide)
- To be transferred to Taoyuan International Airport by private car with driver only
Hotel B 3* or Similar
single Room USD 802/ AED 2951 PER PERSON
Twin Share Basis USD 352/ AED 1295 PER PERSON
Triple share Basis USD 342 /AED 1260 PER PERSON
Sonnien Hotel 4* or Similar
single Room USD 961/ AED 3536 PER PERSON
Twin Share Basis USD 404/ AED 1487 PER PERSON
Triple share Basis USD 387/ AED 1424 PER PERSON
Nationals of Philippines (effective from November 1, 2017, to July 31, 2018), except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports, are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
Nationals of the kingdom of Thailand (effective from August 1, 2016, to July 31, 2018)-except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports-are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days.
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days: Belize*, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Malaysia, Saint Christopher and Nevis*, Saint Lucia*, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore.
Taiwan offers E-visa to GCC countries as follows – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
For more information on visa procedure, visit TAIWAN ONLINE VISA Application.
Visa Information for Taiwan <- click here