Taipei, the capital of Taiwan, is a modern metropolis with Japanese colonial lanes, busy shopping streets and contemporary buildings. The skyline is crowned by the 509m-tall, bamboo-shaped Taipei 101 skyscraper, with upscale shops at the base and a rapid elevator to an observatory near the top. Taipei is also known for its lively street-food scene and many night markets, including expansive Shilin market.
Taroko National Park is one of the nine national parks in Taiwan and was named after the Taroko Gorge, the landmark gorge of the park carved by the Liwu River. The park spans Taichung Municipality, Nantou County, and Hualien County. And is located at 972, Taiwan, Hualien County, Xiulin Township.
- 3-night accommodation with daily breakfast
- Lunch x 1
- Round-way private airport transfer (NO guide)
- Air-conditioned vehicle for SIC tours
- English-speaking guide for SIC tours
- Entrance tickets and admission fee for SIC tours
- Round-way train ticket between Taipei and Hualien
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the itinerary
- Arrival Private Airport Transfer (NO guide)
- You will be met and greeted at airport upon arrival and transferred to Taipei by private car with driver only.
- Check in hotel and enjoy your own leisure time
- Half-day Taipei City & National Palace Museum Tour (Seat-in-Coach)
- Morning and Afternoon
- Tour Stops =Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Presidential Square (pass by), Martyrs’ Shrine, National Palace Museum, Local Taiwanese Temple, and Handicraft Center
- One-day Tarako Gorge Tour from Taipei (Seat-in-Coach)
- Pick up from hotel / Transfer to Taipei Railway Station / Entrain for Hualien / Enbus for Taroko Gorge Gateway / Eternal Spring Shrine / Swallow Caves / Tienhsiang Lodge / Marble Factory / Chi Hsing Beach / Hualien Stone Sculptural Park / Entrain for Taipei / Transfer to hotel
- Departure Private Airport Transfer (NO guide)
- To be transferred to Taoyuan International Airport by private car with driver only
Nationals of Philippines (effective from November 1, 2017, to July 31, 2018), except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports, are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 14 days.
Nationals of the kingdom of Thailand (effective from August 1, 2016, to July 31, 2018)-except those holding diplomatic or official/service passports-are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days.
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for the visa exemption program, with a duration of stay of up to 30 days: Belize*, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Malaysia, Saint Christopher and Nevis*, Saint Lucia*, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore.
Taiwan offers E-visa to GCC countries as follows – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and UAE.
For more information on visa procedure, visit TAIWAN ONLINE VISA Application.
Visa Information for Taiwan <- click here
Hotel B 3* or Similar
- single Room starts at USD 802/ AED 2951 PER PERSON
- Twin Share Basis starts at USD 352/ AED 1295 PER PERSON
- Triple share Basis starts at USD 342 /AED 1260 PER PERSON
Sonnien Hotel 4* or Similar
- single Room starts at USD 961/ AED 3536 PER PERSON
- Twin Share Basis starts at USD 404/ AED 1487 PER PERSON
- Triple share Basis starts at USD 387/ AED 1424 PER PERSON