OUT OF AFRICA EXPERIENCE
Head via the Great Rift Valley, Narok the capital town of the Masai people to the world-renowned Masai Mara National Reserve. This park has the best game viewing in the world because of its small size, and the ability to go off-road to the animals. There is no substitute for a tented safari - and the sense of being connected to the land aside from the annual wildebeest migration, the Masai Mara is famous for its large year-round populations of predators and the Big 5. Meat the locals and learn their cultural way of living. Return to Nairobi for some final souvenir shopping and a farewell dinner.
- Pick up / drop off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi
- Full board on safari - propertybased on standard rooms
- Your park entrance fees
- All transport in designed (Non A/C – Private) vehicle with a pop up roof for maximum game viewing comfort with a professional English speaking driver/guide
- All meals as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Meet & greet services by our staff.
- Complimentary from Nitarudi Africa Safaris.
- Complimentary: - Mineral Water in the safari minivans during the safari, (2 bottles per person per day during the safari).
- The cost of obtaining visas which can be applied for online.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, porterage etc.
- International flights.
- Emergency evacuation service only – no medical bills; available at per person USD8
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in 'our price includes'.
DAY 1 NAIROBI
Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met and assisted by our representative. After a brief introduction, you will be transferred to your hotel for a day of relaxation.NAIROBI is the least expensive arrival city for flights with a full range of hotels and local attractions. Dubbed the “Safari Capital of the World” cool, clear and cosmopolitan Nairobi is the natural departure point for most safari itineraries. A city of contrasts, it is simultaneously the largest, the youngest, the most modern, the highest (1700m) and the fastest growing city in East Africa. High-altitude Nairobi enjoys a pleasant tropical climate all year round. There are ATMS and banks to stock up on cash, great restaurants, and malls where you can purchase any forgotten items.
- Laico Regency
- Hotel Boulevard or Similar
- Dinner on own arrangement. Meal plan: Bed and breakfast basis
DAY 2 MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE (approx. 4.5 hours drive)
- 0700 Breakfast at the hotel
- 0800 Your safari driver guide will pick you up for transfer to the famous Masai Mara game reserve. The drive will take via Great Rift Valley Observation Point where you will have a brief stopover for a photo session. After the stop, descend the floor of the escarpment heading to the Mara.
- 1300 Arrive into your lodge/Camp for check in then late lunch as the afternoon cools‚ for even the animals rest and wait for the cooler late afternoon before coming out in splendor.
- 1600 Your first game drive therefore takes place in the afternoon in the plain of Masai Mara in search of wildlife; All members of the "Big Five" (lion, leopard, African elephant, African buffalo, and Black Rhinoceros) are found in the Mara. On lucky day, you can spot all of them. Ensure to carry a good Camera with a wide zoom as game is amazing! Other species of animal includes Hippopotami and Nile crocodiles are found in large groups in the Mara and Talek rivers., hyenas, cheetahs, jackals, gazelles, Zebras, giraffe and bat-eared foxes can also be found in the reserve. Bird species are also in plenty.
- 1830 Return to your lodge/camp for dinner an overnight.
- Mara Sopa Lodge
- Sentrim Mara Camp or Similar
- Meals: Full board – Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
DAY 3 (FULL DAY IN MARA)
- 0600 You will set out just before sunrise in search of game as you enjoy the richness of the Park's wildlife and endless savannah. Early morning are lovely moments to see the nocturnal animals trying to get the last catches before they go to sleep. These also best moments to see the glorious sun as it rises.
- 0830 Return to the lodge/camp for buffet breakfast. Rest of the morning spend at leisure.
- The Maasai Mara is known as Africa’s Greatest Wildlife Reserve and is famous for the abundance of lion‚ the Great Wildebeest Migration and the Maasai people who are well known for their distinctive custom and dress‚ it is without a doubt one of Africa’s most famous safari destinations. The Masai Mara stretches 1‚510 sq km and offers the best game and bird-viewing not only in Kenya‚ but anywhere in Africa. The views across the rolling golden grasslands studded with acacia Trees‚ Rivers and forests are dazzling‚ the sense of space overwhelming.
- A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeests, zebra, and gazelles from the Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields. The dramatic crossing of the river and the preying on the migrants by predators can be viewed early June to August. The Mara has got also thousands of species of bird life and plant life.
- 1230 Enjoy lunch at the lodge/ camp’s dining room. In between your morning and afternoon game drive you will have ample time to relax and enjoy the ambiance at your lodge/camp.
- 1600 Depart for an afternoon game drive
- 1830 Return to the tented camp dinner an over night
DAY 04 MASAI MARA - NAIROBI
- Depend on your departure flight timings you may enjoy a final early morning game drive before breakfast‚ after which you will be transferred back to Nairobi.
- Arrive Nairobi, by midday - Lunch own arrangement. Latter Transfer back to the airport.
Visa information not found!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.