5 DAYS – KENYA PACKAGE (EID AL FTR SAFARI)
Discover the magical trails of Kenya!
“The Green City in the Sun”, as it has come to be known, Nairobi’s streets are lined with flowering Jacarandas and Nandi Flames, and there are several parks and the Nairobi Arboretum, which showcase the spectacular vegetation and trees of Kenya. The National Museum has on display historical art and weapons from Kenya’s 42 tribes, archaeological exhibits from diggings carried out in various parts of the country, and a modern art and culture section which frequently hosts plays and concerts.
MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
The Maasai Mara Game Reserve- the northern extension of the Serengeti, is without question the world’s prime game viewing area. Elephants, buffalo, wildebeest, topi, giraffes, hartebeest, serval cats, bat eared foxes; regal black- maned lions, cheetahs, leopards, hyenas and jackals; monkeys and baboons, vultures, secretary birds, saddle bill storks, hundreds of migratory birds; countless pods of hippos around every bend of the Mara River, carefully watched by the other denizens of the rivers in the Maasai Mara- the crocodiles, infamous for their spectacular role in the “Greatest Wildlife Show on Earth”- the annual wildebeest migration between the Serengeti and the Maasai Mara, in which millions of wildebeest, zebra and topis brave the river, and the predators encountered daily, in their continuous annual treks in search of water and grazing, coming up to the Mara from the southern Serengeti plains.
This beautiful and expansive lake, set in the Rift Valley, gets its name from the Maa word for “tempestuous”, or moody. Naivasha was considered the heart of the opulent ‘Happy Valley’ settler population during the colonial era in the early 20th century, a trendy set equally renowned for their tempestuousness! Lake Naivasha is extremely popular with visitors who would like to enjoy a lazy boat ride to admire the proliferation of over 350 species of birds which include fish eagles and ospreys, herons and egrets, purple gallinules, lily-trotters, red-knobbed coots and black crakes, or to admire the families of hippos that inhabit the lake.
- Accommodation in Standard Room in Nairobi, with breakfast
- Accommodation in Standard Room in Masai Mara, Full Board (B/L/D)
- Ground transportation in 7-seater Safari Minibus driven by professional English speaking driver/guide; each safari vehicle with a pop-up rooftop
- Maasai Village visit
- Services of Guest Relations Officers & Reps for meet, greet and safari briefings in Nairobi
- Game viewing drives and Park Entry fees as per itinerary
- Mineral Water on safari – 1 litre bottle per person per day
- Arrival & Departure Airport Transfers in Nairobi
- Flying Doctors medical evacuation cover
- Meals in Nairobi (Lunch, Dinner)
- International Flights
- Visa fee (currently at USD 50 per person)
- Travel/Medical/Baggage Insurance
- Driver-guide gratuities and dining-room tips
- Telephone bills
- Any other items of a personal nature
- All optional extras and excursions
- Services not mentioned on the inclusion
Day 1/ June 15 JOMO KENYATTA AIRPORT – NAIROBI(Approx. 40 Mins drive)
- Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, clear Immigrations and Customs formalities. On exit from the Arrivals Hall, meet and welcome representatives and transfer to your Hotel, with a scenic tour of Nairobi City en route. Kindly note rooms may not be ready for occupancy until noon.
- Remainder of the day at leisure.
- Overnight at HILTON HOTEL NAIROBI.
Day 2/ June 16 NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE (Approx. 06 Hrs drive)
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Commence safari by road, driving down the Rift Valley Escarpment for the world’s famous Maasai Mara - one of the New Seventh Wonders of the World. Arrive at your Maasai Mara lodge in time for a hot lunch.
- At 1600Hrs, enjoy a game viewing drive in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
- Dinner and overnight at MARA SIMBA LODGE.
Day 3/ June 17 MAASAI MARA
- Early breakfast at the Lodge.
- On this day, depart with picnic lunch from the Lodge and enjoy a full day game viewing drive in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, returning to the Lodge by 1600Hrs.
- Thereafter, enjoy a visit to a local Maasai village – where you get a chance to interact with them and learn a little about their culture including their traditional dancing.
- Dinner and overnight in the Mara at MARA SIMBA LODGE.
Day 4/ June 18 MAASAI MARA - LAKE NAIVASHA (Approx. 04 Hrs drive)
- Breakfast at the Lodge.
- Morning drive to the shores of Lake Naivasha – a RAMSAR Wetlands site for a hot lunch at Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge.
- The rest of the afternoon is at leisure – perhaps for a dip in the Lodge swimming pool or walks to the lake shore to view the prolific birdlife, including the migratory flamingoes.
- Dinner and overnight at NAIVASH SIMBA LODGE.
Day 5/ June 19 LAKE NAIVASHA – NAIROBI & DEPART (Approx. 03 Hrs drive)
- Breakfast at your respective lodge.
- Check out and depart for Nairobi for a direct transfer to Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your International departure flight. (Check-in is 3 hours prior to flight departure time).
- End of our services.
||starts at AED 2, 260.00 per person
||starts at AED 2, 390.00 per person
- Validity of Prices: June 15-19, 2018
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Seats are on first come, first serve basis.
- Terms and Conditions Apply.