Bali is a province of Indonesia and the westernmost of the Lesser Sunda Islands. East of Java and west of Lombok, the province includes the island of Bali and a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Ceningan.
Accommodation: hotel with daily breakfast
Private tour, transportation ACCar/Minivan
2 bottles of mineral water (600ml) per person during tours
Entrance fee to objects, Toll & parking fee
Government tax & service charge
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
Early check in or late check out charges
Tipping tour guide/driver USD3 per pax per day
Any other water activities
Personal expenses such as minibar, laundry, telephone, etc
Other services not mentioned in the program
Optional Lunch & Dinner: USD 10 per person per meal
DAY 1: MEETING SERVICES – TRANSFER TO HOTEL – CHECK IN
- Upon arrival, meet and greet then proceed to hotel for check in and accommodation
DAY 2: ONE DAY TOUR BALI SAFARI (JUNGLE HOOPER) – ATV RIDE (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Start the tour to Bali Safari.
- Home to over a thousand amazing animals - Bali Safari Park is your destination for an adventurous, fun, educational experience more than just a safari. Bali Safari is representing more than 120 species, including rare & endangered species - the Komodo Dragon, Orangutan, and the Bali Starling bird.
- Bali Safari Park is at the frontline of wildlife conservation in Indonesia. Bali Safari actively involved in ensuring the future survival and wellbeing of many Indonesian animal species.
- The Jungle Hopper package is package embarks you on an adventure in the wildlife to encounter a wide variety of animals, even endangered species. Combined with traditional Balinese culture, aquarium access and special show access, we guarantee you, friends & family an unforgettable wildlife experience.
- Then drive up to Ubud area to continue your amazing adventure.
- Next activity is ATV Ride. Bali ATV Ride or Quad Bike offer exciting experience during your holiday in Bali.
- Their instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through rice terrace, plantation, bamboo forest, jungle, river, villages, and picturesque panorama. If it’s more of a challenge that you crave, their instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, downhill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the uphill.
- The inner side of Bali by exploring the island's hidden beauty in a way that you've never done before.
- Experience the excitement of riding a powerful automatic 250 cc ATV in central of the most stunning countryside Bali has to offer.
- Then trip offer, return to hotel.
DAY 3: BALI BIRD PARK – UBUD RAFTING – JIMBARAN BAY (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Start the tour to Ubud passing through CELUK-famous for it is silver and gold smith and also MAS-the home of Bali’s talented woodcarver and well known for special quality woodcarving and others handicraft.
- Heading up to Bali Bird Park, Bali Bird Park is divided into regions that recreate the natural habitats of its birds, complete with indigenous plant life. So come with us on a magical journey across the Indonesian archipelago, Latin America, Africa and Australia.
- Then continue trip to Ubud Rafting.
- The Ayung River white water rafting in Ubud – Bali offers a 2 hours experienced Best Rafting Adventure with exotic natural scenery, waterfall and river with canopy of beautiful forest. But those hours are going to fly so fast since you will forget the time as you are having a great time in the adventure.
- Then after finish rafting, it’s time to continue your trip to Jimbaran.
- You can enjoy Jimbaran Seafood with beautiful sunset.
DAY 4: TANJUNG BENOA WATERSPORT – PANDAWA BEACH - PARAGLIDING (B)
- Breakfast at hotel. Pick up for Tanjung Benoa – known for its spot of Water activities.
- It just next to Nusa Dua complex to the north.
- Here you may experience yourself of many kinds of water activities such as parasailing, donat boat, fly fish, jet-ski, banana boat ride, glass bottom boat and many more.
- Continue drive up to PANDAWA BEACH a new developing beach with spectacularamazing views from the top and crystal clear. There are 5 statue of Pandawa that carved along the wall.
- Then continue your flying experience, Paragliding.
- Fly over the Bali’s pristine beach and sea by gliding from a seaside cliff. Your safety come first. All of our safety gears - glider, helmet, harness - are compatible with FAI and European Standard. They also provide sport shoes for you to wear during the flight, if you don’t bring any trainers or sneakers.
- After finish your adventure, it’s time to back to hotel.
DAY 5: BALI – TRANSFER OUT AIRPORT (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Check out room at 12.00 noon then to airport for fly home.
Nationals of the following countries DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA to enter Indonesia for a short visit of up to 30 (thirty) days (through all entry points): Philippines, Chile, Morocco, Peru, Ecuador, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong
For residents of United Arab Emirates, please check – How to Apply Indonesia VISA
Non-residents of UAE, please contact Indonesia Embassy near at your place.
The following nationalities can apply VISA ON ARRIVAL in Indonesia: Algeria, Bahrain, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, Tunisia, UAE, UK.