Discover Bali 4 DAYS (BA-DC2)
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Validity: May 01, 2018 – March 31, 2019
Bali’s beautiful beaches and shimmering rice paddies have made it a justifiably famous tourist destination – but there’s so much more of Indonesia waiting to be explored.
Kuta is the center of entertainments and has become the favorite destination of multinational visitors. It has everything a tourist looks for i.e. white-sandy beach, rows of excellent bars and restaurants, discotheques, and entertainment spots for an enjoyable nightlife. Rows of kiosks selling souvenirs and everything a tourist need such as garments or latest CDs and cassettes are available along the main road with reasonable prices.
Seminyak is Bali's most stylish and upscale beach resort area. It's home to among the island's most luxurious resorts. It also hosts a number of fine restaurants and boutiques. Fashion stores line Seminyak's streets. You can also find some of Bali's top dining spots where international chefs cook up world-class cuisine. The scenes along Jalan Petitenget and Jalan Kayu Aya can be quite eclectic.
There is no other place like Bali. There is a special vibe, an essence, something authentic that is difficult to describe, which has touched and inspired visitors from all over the world - something to do with the Balinese themselves and their warm and welcoming character.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in selected hotel with daily breakfast
- Tours and meals, as per itinerary
- Entrance fee, donation and parking
- Return Airport Transfers in Bali, Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Private AC transport service
- Arabic/English Speaking Guide
- Mineral Water during the tour
- Visa, if required
- Air Fare (International and Domestic)
- Tours & Meal (Lunch, Dinner)
- Personal expenses outside itinerary
- Tipping for driver, guide and porter
- Travel Insurance
Day 1 Arrival in Bali – Transfer In
- Arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Meet and greet with representative guide and transfer to the hotel.
- Check in at the hotel.
Day 2 North Bali tour OR East Bali Tour (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterwards, choose a tour for your day activity.
- Option 1 – NORTH BALI TOUR (Bedugul + Ulun Danu+ Git Git Watergall + Tanah Lot)
- Visit Bedugul where you can see the temple with beautiful background of Lake Beratan view.
- On the way to Beratan, we can drop you at Secret Garden if you want to see the local soap making process and learning about many kind of Indonesian coffee (entrance fee by your own).
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue visiting to Git Git waterfall and heading to Tanal Loh to see the beautiful sunset.
- Option 2 – EAST BALI TOUR (Tegalalang Paddy Terrace +Kintamani Volcano + Monkey Forest)
- Visit Tegalalang Paddy Terrace, on the way to Tegalalang, you can visit UC silver to see the Jewel and silver making process and buy so many kind of silver collection.
- Continue to Kintamani, here you have lunch while enjoying beautiful landscape of Mt Batur and lake Batur view.
- Continue to Monkey Forest in Ubud to feel the ambience of Ubud forest and interact with the monkeys.
Day 3 Shoppng-Pandawa Beach –Uluwatu Temple (Breakfast, Dinner)
- fter breakfast at the hotel, our guide will take you for shopping at Balinese handicraft and souvenir market. After shopping, our guide will take you to the South Bali Tour to visit Pandawa Beach and enjoying sunset at Uluwatu Cliff Temple. Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
Day 4 Departure in Bali – Transfer Out (Breakfast)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out at 12 Noon.
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport for your departure.
- End of our services.
HOTEL & PRICING
- 3* Dafam Savvoya Hotel or similar - starts at AED 1, 100.00 per person
- 4* Santika Hotel or similar - starts at AED 1, 150.00 per person
- 5* Jambuluwuk Hotel or similar - starts at AED 1, 250.00 per person
- High Season Supplement will apply; 3* & 4* at AED 120 per night and 5* at AED 150 per night. High Season 3* & 4* from June 12 – 20 June 2018; 5* from July 01 – August 31, 2018.
- Peak Season Supplement will apply; 3* & 4* at AED 120 per night and 5* 180 per night. Peak Season for 3*, 4* and 5* is from December 25, 2018 – January 08, 2019.
Nationals of the following countries DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA to enter Indonesia for a short visit of up to 30 (thirty) days (through all entry points): Philippines, Chile, Morocco, Peru, Ecuador, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong
For residents of United Arab Emirates, please check – How to Apply Indonesia VISA
Non-residents of UAE, please contact Indonesia Embassy near at your place.
The following nationalities can apply VISA ON ARRIVAL in Indonesia: Algeria, Bahrain, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, Tunisia, UAE, UK.