Bali Honeymoon 5 DAYS (BA-HM3)
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Validity: May 01, 2018 – March 31, 2019
Bali’s beautiful beaches and shimmering rice paddies have made it a justifiably famous tourist destination – but there’s so much more of Indonesia waiting to be explored.
Whether you plan to celebrate one of the most special days in your life with a honeymoon in Bali or you just want a romantic place to escape with that special someone, there are stunning Bali resorts that are renowned for their intimate atmosphere.
Bali is a sun-kissed, stylish and vibrant destination- perfect for honeymooners. A seamless blend of welcoming culture, intriguing architecture and stunning natural beauty, it’s a destination synonymous with tranquility and pleasure.
Bali - quite the intoxicating mix for romance and relaxation!
- 4 nights’ accommodation in selected hotel with daily breakfast
- 1x romantic dinner
- Entrance fee, donation, and parking
- Return airport Transfer in Bali, Airport-Hotel-Airport
- Private AC Transport service
- Arabic/English speaking guide
- Mineral water during the tour
- Visa, if required
- Air Fare (International and Domestic)
- Tours & Meal (Lunch, Dinner)
- Personal expenses outside itinerary
- Tipping for driver, guide and porter
- Travel Insurance
- Welcome flower upon arrival
- 1x Balinese Traditional Costume Photo
- Flower & towel decoration at room upon arrival
Day 1 Arrival in Bali – Transfer In
- Arriving at Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Meet and greet with representative guide and transfer to the hotel.
- Check in at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 2 East Bali Tour (Breakfast)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Afterwards, do a tour of the day.
- EAST BALI TOUR (Tegalalang Paddy Terrace +Kintamani Volcano + Monkey Forest)
- Visit Tegalalang Paddy Terrace, on the way to Tegalalang, you can visit UC silver to see the Jewel and silver making process and buy so many kind of silver collection.
- Continue to Kintamani, here you have lunch while enjoying beautiful landscape of Mt Batur and lake Batur view.
- Continue to Monkey Forest in Ubud to feel the ambience of Ubud forest and interact with the monkeys.
Day 3 North Bali Tour (Breakfast)
- NORTH BALI TOUR (Bedugul + Ulun Danu+ Git Git Watergall + Tanah Lot)
- Visit Bedugul where you can see the temple with beautiful background of Lake Beratan view.
- On the way to Beratan, we can drop you at Secret Garden if you want to see the local soap making process and learning about many kind of Indonesian coffee (entrance fee by your own).
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Continue visiting to Git Git waterfall and heading to Tanal Loh to see the beautiful sunset.
Day 4 Shopping – Balinese Traditional Massage – Romantic Dinner (Breakfast, Dinner)
- After breakfast, our guide will take you for shopping at Balinese handicraft and souvenir market.
- After shopping, our guide will take you for Balinese traditional massage.
- And after refreshing your body and mind, our guide will take you for romantic dinner. And back to the hotel, afterwards.
Day 5 DEPARTURE - Transfer Out
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- According to your flight, transfer to the airport for your departure.
- End of our services.
HOTEL & PRICING
- 5* Jambuluwuk Hotel or similar - starts at AED 1, 800.00 per person
- 5* The Anvaya Hotel or similar - starts at AED 2, 450.00 per person
- 4* The Camakila Hotel or similar - starts at AED 1, 910.00 per person
- 4* Mercure Hotel or similar - starts at AED 1, 800.00 per person
- 4* Best Western Kuta Villa or similar - starts at AED 1, 660.00 per person
- High Season Supplement at AED 285 per night per room.
- Peak Season Supplement at AED 450 per night per room.
- Check with us on the high & season dates.
Nationals of the following countries DO NOT REQUIRE A VISA to enter Indonesia for a short visit of up to 30 (thirty) days (through all entry points): Philippines, Chile, Morocco, Peru, Ecuador, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong
For residents of United Arab Emirates, please check – How to Apply Indonesia VISA
Non-residents of UAE, please contact Indonesia Embassy near at your place.
The following nationalities can apply VISA ON ARRIVAL in Indonesia: Algeria, Bahrain, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Russia, South Africa, Tunisia, UAE, UK.