Cairo, Egypt’s sprawling capital, is set on the Nile River. At its heart is Tahrir Square and the vast Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities including royal mummies and gilded King Tutankhamun artifacts. Nearby, Giza is the site of the iconic pyramids and Great Sphinx, dating to the 26th century BC. In Gezira Island’s leafy Zamalek district, 187m Cairo Tower affords panoramic city views..
Alexandria is a Mediterranean port city in Egypt. During the Hellenistic period, it was home to a lighthouse ranking among the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World as well as a storied library. Today the library is reincarnated in the disc-shaped, ultramodern Bibliotheca Alexandrina. The city also has Greco-Roman landmarks, old-world cafes and sandy beaches. Its 15th-century seafront Qaitbay Citadel is now a museum.
- 4 Nights Cairo at Shrazaad Hotel or similar on B.B Basis.
- day tour to visit Pyramids , sphinx , saqqara and Memphis area
- day tour to visit the Egyptian Museum / Citadel / old Cairo Churches & Khan El Khalili Bazar.
- overday Alexandria with the sightseeing as per program itinerary
- Sightseeing includes the entrance fees , transportations , privet speaking guide Meet, assist and transfer from air port / Hotel / airport.
- Egypt airport entry visas
- Any kind of extras such as Tips , Drinks , Phone Calls , Laundry etc …
- Peak period Xmas & New year from Dec 22nd to Jan 03rd
- Easter period
- Arrival at the Cairo |International airport.
- Meet & Assistance at the Airport for immigration controls and visa.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:30 AM In the morning you visit the Saqqara and Memphis area, about 27 km's south-west of Cairo. When Memphis was the capital of Egypt, during the Old Kingdom period, Saqqara was its necropolis.T he deceased pharaohs, her families menders, and the sacred animals were ceremoniously transported from Memphis to be permanently enshrined in one of the many temples on the site.
- Continue the tour to visit the Gizeh Pyramids and the Sphinx, Papyrus Institute, Gallery Bazar and perfume shops.
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- 08:30 AM day tour to visit of the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities houses the richest collection of antiquities from the 3000 years old-Egyptian civilization, including the treasures of King Tut Ankh Amun
- Continue the tour to visit of the old Cairo, the church of St-Sergius a 5th-century basilica, built over a crypt where the Holy Family is believed to have stayed. The spectacular Citadel of "Saladin"(Salah al-Din)built in 1183 in the medieval stronghold tradition, the Mohammed Ali mosque is also known as the Alabaster mosque, also the Khan el-Khalili bazaar, the Khan is one of the largest bazaars in the Middle East, if not the world,
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 ( Cairo / Alexandria / Cairo )
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 07:00 AM departure to Alexandria for over day tour to visit the Cata Comb, Pomps Pillar, Alexandria Library, the View of the Citadel of Quit bay and Montazah Garden.
- After sightseeing return back to Cairo
- overnight at the hotel
- Breakfast at the hotel and Transfer Cairo international airport for the return home flight.
Below is a list of the countries eligible for the Egyptian e-Visa:
Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Ukraine, The Vatican
For Electronic Visa, Kindly Click here
Double Room, starts at USD 340/ AED 1251 PER PERSON
Double Room, starts at USD 366/ AED 1347 PER PERSON
- Pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
- Valid until further notice.
- On first come, first serve basis.