Croatia – the home of the tie and the destination of business people
Everybody already knows that Croatia is the homeland of the tie, the symbol of business people, but did you know that Croatia is also a symbol for business travel and a destination for major congresses?
The tie, today the indispensable fashion accessory and symbol of business people, was named after the necktie worn by Croatian soldiers around their neck in the period of the Thirty Years’ War.
The colourful necktie stuck in the memories of Parisians who quickly began to wear neck scarves “à la croate” from which came the word “cravat” - today’s fashion accessory.
Zagreb – city of museums!
The capital city of Croatia is famous for its large number of museums - there is no city in the world with such a high museum per capita. Here you will find many historical, artistic and other attractions, however one of the most popular is the Museum of Broken Relationships.
The city-state of Dubrovnik is already well-known due to King’s Landing from the mega-popular series Game of Thrones, whilst a visit Zadar is well worth it not only because it has been declared as the best European holiday destination for 2016.
Croatia will captivate you with its beautiful and varied landscapes of which one third are covered with forests, and there are also 11 nature parks, 8 national parks and 2 nature reserves, which makes it one of the countries with the greatest percentage of protected territories in the world and the hit destination for 2016.
During spring or autumn you can experience the true beauty of destinations in Croatia that offer varied cultural activities such as traditional events and festivals, and a tour of the cultural-historical sites and the great number of museums and art galleries which cover diverse themes will satisfy even the keenest of art lovers.
If you decide on a winter visit, you will also discover why Zagreb has been declared as the best Christmas destination in Europe. In any case, every visit to the Croatian metropolis will reveal something new and offer you an unforgettable holiday.
Even James Bond decided to spend his time in Croatia. It’s time you came too!
- Arrival/Departure Transfers from Dubrovnik Airport
- Accommodation in a 4* hotels on Half Board Basis
- Local Guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Split and Durbrovnik
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; Kalmegdan Fortress in Belgrade, Plitvice Lakes National Park; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Air conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
- Visa, if applicable
- Travel Insurance, if required
- Any service not mentioned on the inclusion
Day 01 DUBROVNIK – ARRIVAL
- Upon arrival at Dubrovnik Airport, transfer to hotel.
- Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 02 DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR - SARAJEVO
- Morning departure for Mostar.
- Sightseeing tour of the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We tour its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, The Mosque, and a typical Turkish House.
- Continuation to Sarajevo. Afternoon City Tour of Sarajevo, including Bascarsija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque.
Day 03 SARAJEVO – BELGRADE
- After breakfast, we drive northwards to Belgrade with a stop in time for lunch.
- Continuation to Belgrade, dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04 BELGRADE – ZAGREB
- In the morning, sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, dramatically set at the confluence of the Sava and Danue Rivers.
- You’ll also see Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple, the largest Orthodox Church in the city, and Tito’s Memorial.
- Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 05 ZAGREB – PLITVICE
- Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University.
- After the city tour, driver to Plitvice and tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at the different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty.
- Dinner and overnight at Plitvice region.
Day 06 PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT
- Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence.
- Continuation to Split. City Tour of Split – including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Herigate with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
- Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 07 SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
- After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik.
- Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage.
- You will visit the Franciscan monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral.
- Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 08 DUBROVNIK – DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, the tour ends with a transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
Visa information not found!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.
HOTEL & PRICING
Dubrovnik Adria Hotel or similar
Sarajevo Radon Plaza Hotel or similar
Belgrade Majestic Hotel or similar
Zagreb International Hotel or similar
Plitvice Degenija Hotel or similar
Split President Hotel or similar
Hotels listed will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute similar hotels will be offered.
|2018 DEPARTURE DATES||PRICES (Twin/Double Sharing Room)|
|May 06, 13, 20||Price starts from AED 5, 400.00 per person|
|June 03, 10, 24||Price starts from AED 5, 400.00 per person|
|July 01, 22, 29||Price starts from AED 5, 600.00 per person|
|August 05, 19, 26||Price starts from AED 5, 600.00 per person|
|September 02, 09, 16, 23||Price starts from AED 5, 600.00 per person|
|Single Supplement||Price starts from AED 1, 600.00 per person|