Beijing Shanghai City Tour
- 03 nights accommodation with breakfast in hotel 3* or 4* in Beijing
- 02 nights accommodation with breakfast in hotel 3* or 4* in Shanghai
- 03 x lunch in local restaurants
- 01 x dinner in local restaurants
- Private English speaking local guides in all visited places
- Entrance fees to all visited objects as per program
- Private Coach (Luxury air-conditioning one) for all transfers and excursions as per program
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Buffet breakfast in hotels
- Beijing Duck dinner
- International airfare and international airport tax
- Most dinners
- Tips for guides, drivers and porters
- Any other personal charges, etc.
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
Arrive Beijing in the afternoon, Pick up and meet at Airport. And then transfer to hotel for check in.No meals arrangement.
Day 2 Beijing
After Breakfast, directly visit to Tian’anmen Square, the largest urban square in the world, and then visit the "Forbidden City", the biggest palace complex in the world. Then visit Temple of Heaven.And visit tea house.Beijing Duck dinner.
Day 3 Beijing
After breakfast, today’s highlight is your visit to the Great Wall,(Juyongguan) one of the “Seven Wonders of the World” and a symbol of Chinese civilization.visit Jade Shop. On the way, photo stop by Olympic Park, you may watch the Bird Nest and Water Cubic (not including entrance tickets). visit the enchanting Summer Palace, one of China’s largest and best-preserved royal gardens.
Day 4 Beijing-Shanghai
After breakfast, transfer to the railway station and take the second class soft seat train to Shanghai. When arrived,Check in the hotel.
Day 5 Shanghai
In the morning, visit to the fascinating Yuyuan Garden, a well-restored Suzhou-style garden, take a walk through the Old Town (Chenghuangmiao) built in the fifteenth century during the Ming Dynasty. It filled with antique markets and specialty stores.Then, visit the Oriental Pearl TV tower (Not including entrance ticket). Afterwards, free shopping at Nanjing Road. Then, And visit the Bund, at the west shore of the Huangpu River. The splendid row of early 20th century buildings remains the quintessential Shanghai sight.Then visit the silk shop.
Day 6 Depart Shanghai
After breakfast, pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport for the flight back home.
Visa information not found!
Please include visa information in your inquiry.
For major countries please visit our Visa Assitance Page.
Hotels and Rates
- 3* hotel: Beijing Dingyun Hotel or similar(3*)
- Holiday Inn Express Shanghai Zhabei Hotel or similar(3*)
Low Season (for December, 2017)
Shoulder Season (for August & November, 2017)
- 4* hotel:Beijing Plaza Hotel or similar(4*)